• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
San An getting another chip.

LOL Golden Taint

fuck both of these teams i needed 221 to collect

J2 Cool

This games just purely a defensive battle. GSW just wont let Spurs offense look smooth. If they keep this close I could see GSW breaking out in the 3rd or 4th

Spurs are lucky to be ahead right now. They're playing carelessly with the ball, and Duncan just doesn't look right. At least the team looks competent right now, but their offense took a nosedive in the second and they can't expect Klay and Curry to stay cold forever.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Cooter said:
Saw the post game interview with Steph last night and he seemed to really want this one. Gotta feeling he's bringing all he's got tonight!
lol

Well I was way off.

Anyway, the Spurs dominated and are only up six. How the hell did that happen?

Zbo's back and close to a triple double heading into the 4th quarter against the Clippers. I was always confident we'd still make the playoffs but it was looking a little shaky after losing to the Bucks.

I just think the Spurs are one of the few teams that can punish the Warriors for going small (Diaw, West, Leonard) while still having enough defense on the wings to hope to slow down Curry

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Doesn't look like a 6 loss team to me. They'll probably still win though
They're coming off a game last night and shooting terribly. Plus the Spurs are the best defensive team in the NBA. That being said it is tied.

kaiju

4th quarter let's go

arnold-rubbing-hands.gif

Brinbe

Both teams want this baaaad. Couldn't ask for a better game

Aldridge finally doing work on Green

Pop da gawd, made the right adjustments

Top Bottom