• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Scottie Pippen laughing at this offense friendly team. Sorry Xia, fjordson. Curry getting dloaded tonight.

wat

I've always been a Spurs fan. viakado always gave me shit for that, lol.

If the Spurs can keep close to snagging the 1 seed, Pop better not rest players too often...I get the feeling a SA-GS series will come down to home court.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Curry is done. Every shot he takes from here out, this game will be in the back of his mind.

He's average and now he knows it.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I mean if you want to qualify the loss... if the Spurs turnover less it's a 20 point game.
I said prior to the game it should have been at least a 10-15 point Spurs win considering the Warriors situation. Add to how badly they played and it and you have to feel as good as you can with a loss.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
those defensive switches the spurs made were instantaneous,

Someone was on curry at all times and was doubled when appropriate,
Oh god. He missed shots he usually makes. Spurs are good but this was 75% on Steph tonight.

Why take that bad shot.

gTZOWH4.jpg

nillah

Banned
They don't get the chance very often. It's a loss! Curry played like dog crap! Told you they weren't that good!
They can only lose 11 of the next 14 if they want to get that lil record. Between these two teams that just played though... Hey the conference title is up for grabs

It was a combo of Steph being off but the Spurs defense in him was intense. Dude had no open light as soon as he crossed the half court line.

Not sure why people are hating on the Warriors. Was a great win by the Spurs. Think they needed this game to psychologically stay in the mix with the Warriors. Hopefully they can begin to cut into the lead for the 1st seed. Everyone showed up this game, which is more than I can say for when they played in Golden State. Diaw and Aldridge did exactly what I said a team needed to do to beat the Warriors: get physical in the post.

Eos

Danny really surprised me today... Glad he's back (or close) to playing like how he used too. He was great defending Curry tonight. The Parker and LMA combo was deadly tho. LMA manhandled Green during the whole game.

hyp3rlink

Given warrior's injury situation and an off-night by the shooters this isn't a bad loss at all. Spurs would have to play at a very high level just to compete.

If anything, this game gives me more confidence to say that Warriors can take care of Spurs in best-of-seven.

Given warrior's injury situation and an off-night by the shooters this isn't a bad loss at all. Spurs would have to play at a very high level just to compete.

If anything, this game gives me more confidence to say that Warriors can take care of Spurs in best-of-seven.

On the same token the Spurs played very sloppy with turnovers and Duncan sat for most of the game, so I think it goes both ways. I think both teams are evenly matched in different ways and either one could come away in a series.

There's actually nothing for sure about what you just said.

What I'm not sure is what you're trying to say. This is the best defense any team has ever put on Curry, and I'm not talking about the fact that he missed the shots he usually makes. There was always someone in front of Curry thanks to the quick switching. Even though Curry had made most of his shots tonight, it still doesn't change the fact that the Spurs already put the very best defensive effort on him.

I highly doubt Steve Kerr or any other Warrior share in your sentiment.

Edit: Just the first part of your statement is funny given that GS is a team many think only won the chip last year because they played an injured Cavs squad.

Like I said, no team member of the Warriors is going into the locker room saying "this isn't a bad loss".

Edit: "Just to even complete". Lol. You do realize that we are only 2.5 games behind, right? Next closest West team has 22 losses.

While everybody was busy watching Cavs/Heat and Warriors/Spurs, Dwight Howard and Houston were busy getting caught using Stickum in a game.

http://www.myajc.com/news/sports/ba...rnallink_referralbox_free-to-premium-referral

The Rockets were caught for Dwight Howard using a Stickum spray on his hands in the first quarter of Saturday’s game against the Hawks.

As Howard was about to check back into the game, he sprayed his hands at the scorer’s table with a can covered in white tape – apparently to hide its contents. He entered the game as Paul Millsap was at the free-throw line and grabbed the ball after a made first attempt. When Millsap got the ball back it clearly had a foreign substance on it.

“I’ve never felt the ball like that ever,” Millsap said after the game. “It was sticky. It was like super glue or something was on there. I couldn’t get it off my hands. It was the weirdest thing ever.”

Official Monty McCutchen grabbed the ball and went to each bench to issue a warning, saying ‘Stickum is illegal in the NBA.’ After first going to the Hawks bench he made his way toward the Rockets bench. Rockets coach J.B. Bickerstaff slid in front of the can, still at the scorer’s table. McCutchen noted he knew what Bickerstaff was hiding.

Top Bottom