• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

phanphare

Banned
Pictures of these Cavs jersey, please.

CS_Ut8OWsAA8DAK.jpg

wbsmcs

I like what I'm seeing from Corey Joseph this game.

Raps actually leading going into half..but it doesn't even look like Durant or Westbrook have been trying thus far..been a sloppy game on both ends.

I like what I'm seeing from Corey Joseph this game.

Raps actually leading going into half..but it doesn't even look like Durant or Westbrook have been trying thus far..been a sloppy game on both ends.

yup.

First quarter they were looking like they were from Mars, and the raps were from earth.

Silkworm

Pacers are going to win this with the last shot aren't they? Ahhhhhh nuts.

edit: Well maybe not last shot but close enough. Damn you Czzzzzzzzz! Lame :-( Celtics drop to 1-3. *barf*

Silkworm

Nobody on the team can put the ball in the hoop and get their own except IT cuz Bradley relies on dribble hand off mid range jumpers. They played like crap and could steal one and blew it.

If only they could play the 76ers all the time... Eh, guess this will be another rocky season. Same as it ever was. Maybe they can retool the team (yet again) in the off-season.

Tom Penny

If only they could play the 76ers all the time... Eh, guess this will be another rocky season. Same as it ever was. Maybe they can retool the team (yet again) in the off-season.

They need a wing scorer preferably a SF. I hate Turner. I'm sure KD will pick us in the offseason !!!

Silkworm

They need a wing scorer preferably a SF. I hate Turner. I'm sure KD will pick us in the offseason !!!

Dare to dream! :-D Hopefully they find someone that fits with this team and gives Coach Stevens someone he can consistently rely on. I wished they had been able to get DeMarcus Cousins but that was probably never really going to happen :-\

Tom Penny

Dare to dream! :-D Hopefully they find someone that fits with this team and gives Coach Stevens someone he can consistently rely on. I wished they had been able to get DeMarcus Cousins but that was probably never really going to happen :-\

Shit I'd take Paul George at this point. Pacers suck. Tonight was who sucks less. Maybe Bird hooks it up for some Nets picks.

wbsmcs

I'm liking Lowry off the ball with Joseph controlling it. Anything that keeps Ross on the bench really is a plus though.

Top Bottom