• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Teemo

Banned
Wow, when did the magic get decent and become a high scoring team? I mean they went double ot with the thunder a few days ago and now it's ot against the rockets at home.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden 2-10 on 3's smh 4/18

Fucker is already old man Kobe.

Dwight has been great tonight.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Can't believe the Raptors won tonight, crazy game.

Fjordson

Oh look, Clippers manipulating the refs and getting Curry into foul trouble. When will the league officials stop falling for their shit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Gross W.... I'll take it.

Harden better get his shit together... that stat line... ugh

Yesssss.

And the thing is, Orlando gave OKC more trouble than they gave us, so even though it was an ugly win, there's still reason to be happy about it.

ViciousDS

Banned
Curry's face.....he's not happy, dude is going to fuck everyone up when he comes back in......I can feel it

Edit: the clippers average 33 free throws a game! Holy fuck at confusing he refs!

AcridMeat

Banned
No one touched Green, what the fuck is wrong with these modern refs? Horrible calls everywhere.

Hahahaha I forgot Clipps picked up Josh Smith, what a clown ass team with him, Blake, and Stephenson.

ViciousDS

Banned
Is it possible to watch national games on league pass now? I noticed in the league pass website it says blackout is only for local Chicago games

Edit: nvm I found it.....nope.....damn. Was hoping to watch this in my ps4 while going to sleep

Top Bottom