• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

It's crazy how refs can't just do a proper job of calling a balanced game. It's either a bunch of phantom ticky tack trash or letting shit go and that's the "tone" of the game.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's crazy how refs can't just do a proper job of calling a balanced game. It's either a bunch of phantom ticky tack trash or letting shit go and that's the "tone" of the game.
It's really similar to umpires in baseball. Whatever their strike zone is, that's what it is for the game. It's like a legacy thing to the sport, rather than being harsher on officials as sports enter this era where every single play can be ridiculed instantly from every angle.
Yeah...love watching the player intros to this song.
I really miss going to games because of it. Love the hype man shouting Harrison... BUH BUH BUH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRNES with that beat.

Their intro video is pretty awesome too.

How did the Knicks look tonight by the way?

Fjordson

He hasn't played good offense since before the playoffs last season. At best he's been pretty ok. You can see he's working a lot on defense and it's affecting his shot.
Yep. Dude has looked really average.

Apparently he's had a bad back the last two weeks? Maybe he's hurting, I dunno. Hasn't been all that good though.

It's so strange seeing Luke as a coach
tocry.png

That's my former cap killer/future head coach

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
How did the Knicks look tonight by the way?

Great in the first quarter. Awful in the 2nd. Mediocre in 3rd and 4th.

Poor rotations from Fisher. Calderon needs to be exiled, he gets way too many minutes for his horrendous defense and his absolute lack of managing the action on the court. His "assists" are purely basic passes that a player scored after receiving the ball from - he did not set anyone up. Raymond Felton levels of trash.

Also Lopez had an AWFUL game, which baffles the hell out of me.

Porzingis looked incredible again and dunked over Kevin Love. Galloway and Grant are scary good playing together. Those 3 may be the future of this franchise. O'Quinn looked solid too. Melo started off shit, improved, but never hit a stride. He needs to bang down low more often, he's relying too much on long 2s.

Pachimari

Guys, I'm gonna tune out for a while as my free trial to the NBA pass expired today but I'm gonna be back on December 1.

Bummed out about missing this month's matches, yet excited to get back into it. Guess I can read up on things in the meantime.

AcridMeat

Banned
Man how the hell was that a foul on Curry? Paul just bumps into him and it's somehow a foul...get a 4th official on these games these are just ridiculous.

AcridMeat

Banned
How somebody can be a fan of more than one team in a league is totally beyond me.
I don't find it crazy, but being a fan of rivals is. You can respect/like plenty of players around the league which in turn makes you root for their success when they aren't playing your team.

Curry isn't human man.

Top Bottom