• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

AcridMeat

Banned
Jeff Van Gundy needs to shut his mouth right now. I love him, but I cannot agree with him on that play.
I liked the Clips back when they were bad and never could have imagined at that time that they'd become decent.
Reminiscing those D Miles Q Rich headband poppin' days.

Lunar FC

I don't find it crazy, but being a fan of rivals is. You can respect/like plenty of players around the league which in turn makes you root for their success when they aren't playing your team.

Curry isn't human man.

No, I get having other teams you sort of root for and enjoy watching. But if you ask somebody who their favorite team is and their answer has an "and" in it, I immediately disregard their opinion on sports.

AcridMeat

Banned
That just tells me you take sports way too seriously. People move, they become local team fans, they have family in different cities, the way they present themselves changes when one of those franchises sucks or the other is winning. All I'm saying is it's not a hard concept to comprehend.

I'll agree that you have one team you'll always root for, but yeah.

Gigglepoo

Man, JVG calling for fouling DJ while Thompson shoots his foul is just brutal. Would love to see a team try that. CP3 would attack DJ on the floor.

Tekniqs

Tuned in late to the Cavs game. Was wondering why LBJ's sleeves look like my old and tattered basketball shirts lol. Turns out he ripped them himself.

Fjordson

haha word. Has ANYONE in the league said they prefer the sleeved jerseys?
I remember reading that the Warriors had a really good record in sleeves last year (they wear slate ones every Saturday game) but our best player is kinda skinny by NBA standards so I dunno lol.

Tuned in late to the Cavs game. Was wondering why LBJ's sleeves look like my old and tattered basketball shirts lol. Turns out he ripped them himself.

They mentioned that when the Heat had alt jerseys with sleeves he bitched about them too, so not surprised he ripped them.

He'll probably get fined for it too. xD

Jarate

Banned
BTW guys if ya'll are looking for a nice pickup in fantasy basketball, TJ McConnel almost had a triple double tonight

Stauskas was also +22 tonight despite shooting poorly. He's actually been really helpful for the offense this year, especially considering we got him for literally nothing

Once Covington is back in the line up, if McConnel continues passing as well as he has, our team actually has a good starting lineup. Our bench is still trash though, although Jerami Grant probably had his best game of the season

ViciousDS

Banned
didn't get to see the game in full due to work......but Curry being taken out was like krillin getting killed by Frieza. Blake Frieza and Chris Cooler were both in their final forms....but it wasn't enough to stop the Saiya-jin bros.

BlindLameIndianspinyloach.gif

Curry has been incredible.

The dude is a walking breathing NBA Jam 3 point cheese mode. I will probably forever awe that Curry most of times looks multiple times better than Allen and Miller. When I was young I though Ray, Reggie and hot dogging mode Bron with a 20 point lead will be the ceiling in terms of pure 3 point shooting..
Then this mofo came along.
mjlol.png

Top Bottom