• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

xHiryu

Fuck this Bulls team, one game Rose will have 4pts and they'll lose by 25 to the Hornets, then Rose will drop 29 on the Thunder and we get the W. Hopefully this is the start of some consistency for the Bulls squad, nowhere to go but up from that Hornets game.

Hopefully, we see whats really good with Rose when that eye fully heals. On to the next one yo

As a Bulls fan, I actually cringe when he makes one of those terrible ISO jumpers because I know he's going to throw up 6 of them before he makes another.

xHiryu

No, THIS is Steve Rosenbloom or his kid.

To be fair, Rose has been playing like shit recently and one game (although a great game) doesnt change that. I'm cautiously optimistic cause in the past, post-injury Rose will have a dope game then tone it down afterwards but we'll see where it goes from now on, hopefully that summer of practice will shine.

OKC, WTF

Donovan needs to find real chemistry with his team, stat.

Reggie and Charles might have been annoying but they're right when it comes to the Thunder's 4th quarter play. Its strictly Durant - Westbrook iso plays

To be fair, Rose has been playing like shit recently and one game (although a great game) doesnt change that. I'm cautiously optimistic cause in the past, post-injury Rose will have a dope game then tone it down afterwards but we'll see where it goes from now on, hopefully that summer of practice will shine.

Oh, absolutely.

He played well against the Cavaliers and I like the game where he was dishing and dishing but his shot and touch hasn't been there at all as of yet.

And anyone knows even at his best, he can be erratic but to say a dude of his caliber and skill "sucks" in general???

That's casual couch potato fan talk.

Teemo

Banned
Damn, watched some of the curry highlights from last nights game. If Curry stays hot and the warriors stay healthy, they could win it all again, but I do not want this to happen. I like the warriors but other players and teams need it more, and the warriors are still young so they have plenty of time.

-Cavs need to win a championship. Very important for Lebron's legacy. And the franchise has never won a championship before.
-Melo is getting old and needs to win one. And who wouldn't want to see the parade in the best city?
-Kobe needs his 6th ring before he retires.
-time for KD to go back to the finals and win.
-Aldridge and Timmy getting one together before he retires.

AcridMeat

Banned
Damn, watched some of the curry highlights from last nights game. If Curry stays hot and the warriors stay healthy, they could win it all again, but I do not want this to happen. I like the warriors but other players and teams need it more, and the warriors are still young so they have plenty of time.

-Cavs need to win a championship. Very important for Lebron's legacy. And the franchise has never won a championship before.
-Melo is getting old and needs to win one. And who wouldn't want to see the parade in the best city?
There's no "need" here. This is the most bizarre way of looking at pro sports I've read.

If you already wrote a history book on the NBA in which all of those things happen, then sure, you need to have it happen.

edit: And apologies if you just meant to say want. Reading it as need just ticked me the wrong way.

Cheebo

Banned

Kobe is leaving the NBA after this year. There is no 6th ring before he retires. And Melo isn't winning one with the Knicks. His only chance is getting traded to a contender.

BadAss2961

For who???
vvZZc0e.jpg

lol.

It is the Knicks though. Anything's possible with them.

BadAss2961

The trade actually somewhat makes sense the more I look at it. OKC gets their LeBron style offbeat super team to jerk over. Knicks aren't going anywhere, so they get a good player in Ibaka along with dumping the Melo deal to help rebuild over the next couple years.

I wonder if OKC would do this trade. I know Knicks fans wouldn't go for it. lol

This team sucks, Dirk looks more athletic than Parsons at this point and everyone else on the team can't play defense worth shit......
mjcry1.png

At least the Stars are #1 in the west.....

On a side note I could probably get some tickets for pennies this year, AAC looked dead as hell.

Line_HTX

This team sucks, Dirk looks more athletic than Parsons at this point and everyone else on the team can't play defense worth shit......
mjcry1.png

At least the Stars are #1 in the west.....

On a side note I could probably get some tickets for pennies this year, AAC looked dead as hell.

Dirk needs to retire.

:p

Cheebo

Banned
I am surprised OKC has only gone 3-3 so far, including barely beating out the Magic. Durant has been looking like he hasn't missed a step since his injury yet they really aren't dominating at all.

So far the Clippers have been looking like the best bet for the #2 team in the west above OKC and the Spurs (lol Rockets).

Cheebo

Banned
Yep, exactly how I see it.

Lebron is probably worried about the possibility. He is getting older and if KD moves over to the East his days of being a lock to always come out of the Eastern Conference will be over.

Which is a big reason I think KD would go to the Wizards outside of it being his home team. The West is so stacked with talent, if he moves over to the Wizards his chances at making the finals are far greater than if he stays with OKC even if OKC is the better team.

Had no idea Byron Scott said that their priority is to win. Developing players is secondary. SMH.

Moral of the story: Byron Scott can do neither. He really needs to go.

Top Bottom