• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
https://twitter.com/Ananth_Pandian/status/662770207874678784

@Ananth_Pandian

Clippers unveil black alternate uni that they will wear for 6 "Celebrate Downtown LA" games

3:15 PM - 6 Nov 2015

CTKhsVKWcAAz_L9.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
^ Reminds me of the old Cavs jerseys.

33 points 9 assists through 3 quarters. Let's clone Curry for future NBA fans 30 years from now.

Fjordson

Man I was hoping Warriors would make this another 50 point blowout, but they kinda said fuck it at halftime. Lead down to 13.

It's crazy how routine Curry's shooting is now. 8 threes is huge for a normal player, but it's like a quiet night for Curry. The local Warriors broadcast team hasn't even really mentioned it.

Fjordson

Curry with a quiet 34 and 10 assists. Other starters also played well. Sort of annoying the bench let Denver get within 10, though.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
A few things of note

1. Celts with the blowout last night. Wizards looked beat at their own game and got dramatically outcoached. Disappointed Smart is out as I'm still a firm believer that he is one of the few pieces that can actually be used towards a quality NBA roster on this team.

2. Nets victorious in the battle of the winless. They've been close several times, but so have all the other tank teams. All things equal, it looks like a race between Nets, 6ers, and Lakers realistically for the bottom spot. Magic are better than their record, Pelicans need a guard and I'm sure wins will come, the kings stink but cousins will be back and again wins have to start happening.

3. Steph Curry is having arguably the single greatest season of any player ever. Enjoy this Warriors fans, you are watching history right now. At this pace, Curry will set the 3 point record and nobody will ever approach him.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Magic look like a real team.

hezonja looks to be the real deal

Unfortunately I haven't got to see much of them. Oladipo seems streaky, but has a lot of talent, Payton is a work in progress but also loaded with talent, Gordon is an elite defender, and vucevic is a double double machine. If they can keep this core together and continue to grow they should be a force. It's somewhat similar to the Jazz as they are rounding into form finally it seems, however they're still a player short IMO.

Also like what I'm seeing from Porzingis so far in the little I've got to watch. It's interesting given the explosion of boos from fans, but he's been a top tier rebounder, a block machine, and he's put up some nice offensive numbers. He's got a ton of work to do in the weight room, but he could be dominant with more muscle.

3. Steph Curry is having arguably the single greatest season of any player ever. Enjoy this Warriors fans, you are watching history right now. At this pace, Curry will set the 3 point record and nobody will ever approach him.

No doubt. It's funny that lost in all this is the fact that Damian Lillard is on pace to hit 300 3 pointers this season, which is ridiculously good...It's just that he's having this kind of season in the shadow of Steph essentially shooting 3 pointers from 5 feet behind the line like they're layups.

Lunar FC

Hah, we are 6 game into the season bruh.

Cheebo

Banned
Andre Drummond is averaging 19 boards a game. Damn.
He is the first player since Wilt Chamberlain to have more than 75 points and more than 75 rebounds in the first 4 games.

Dude has broken out into an all-star this season. Easily the best center in the league so far this year.

The Rockets have to understand that they can't lose tonight's game, right? Like, they have to know that they have to give 200% tonight. Right? Jesus.

Top Bottom