• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIII

He was on fire tonight. Really has been so far this season.

Like that West and Aldridge played more comfortably tonight. West was making some amazing passes. Still not sure what is up with Green. His bad passing and ill-advised shooting is taking the starting offense out of rhythm. The bench came through tonight.

Slowly but surely this team is coming together. Like what I'm seeing.

Dude Guy

He was on fire tonight. Really has been so far this season.

Like that West and Aldridge played more comfortably tonight. West was making some amazing passes. Still not sure what is up with Green. His bad passing and ill-advised shooting is taking the starting offense out of rhythm. The bench came through tonight.

Slowly but surely this team is coming together. Like what I'm seeing.

Bench was clutch. I don't know what's up with Green, he's looked like hot liquid booty doo doo butter so far this season

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Da Beard is back

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
hack a bs

I hate Doc Rivers

though Capela >>>>>> DJ at ft shooting, so it hurts his own team more lolz

Matrix

Dwight and Capela shitting all over Rivers hack a bs

Matrix

Dwight 20/20 game

dominates when he doesn't play back to backs so far

Matrix

Fuck Rivers and da Clips.

Great W.

See, I dont get why the clippers announcer is put off by dwight joking around in a close game situation. This is a game, you're supposed to have fun. That's one of the things i actually really like about Dwight Howard.

Heysoos

See, I dont get why the clippers announcer is put off by dwight joking around in a close game situation. This is a game, you're supposed to have fun. That's one of the things i actually really like about Dwight Howard.

I was laughing when he brought that up, I think he was just salty af

You'll understand when it's against the Warriors in game 5 of the Western Conference Finals.

You'll understand when it's against the Warriors in game 5 of the Western Conference Finals.

Nope. Because I've learned to not take sports so seriously, since its all about having fun. Getting worked up and serious just defeats the purpose. Seems that Dwight knows that too.

Harden was chatting with Drake and Kevin Hart in the 4th quarter during an inbounds. Some guys actually play BETTER when they are loose. It depends on the player

This too

Line_HTX

I heard that Doc tried to make up for that meltdown in the West Semis. Nice to see that Harden is back and that Howard is a perfect 20/20.

Messi

Really nice to see Harden has finally realized that the season has started. Big win.

Howard 20/20 maybe resting him is working.

LAKERS!

Regarding Curry last night, I was actually happy that he had a rough night. It just reminded me that he's actually human, and not a Super Saiyan robot machine from 2K.

Top Bottom