• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
LAKERS!

Regarding Curry last night, I was actually happy that he had a rough night. It just reminded me that he's actually human, and not a Super Saiyan robot machine from 2K.

What's funny is that what's considered a rough night for him is a pretty good night for most other players, missed 3s aside.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pissed the lakers blew it down the stretch there, they're definitely in contention with sixers, lakers, and nets as of right now.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Asshat turned down multiple number 1 picks to barely play Kaminski and screw the Celtics out of Winslow. Fucking asshole.

Meh why give up multiple #1 picks though? I mean they practically did with the rozier pick, but I don't know that going all in on the 9th overall is smart. Hell they could even trade up this year if the nets pick doesn't strike top 5.

After the disheartening loss of Friday in Indiana, we needed this win. Offense is still a work in progress and a 3 point shooter is still sorely needed but I can deal with this in the meantime.

Asshat turned down multiple number 1 picks to barely play Kaminski and screw the Celtics out of Winslow. Fucking asshole.

miami9jordan-jersey-miami-751361.jpg

He earned it.

Tom Penny

Also the celts screwed themselves out of Winslow by playing for the playoffs for pretty much no reason.

They got better getting rid of Rondo and Green.That wasn't supposed to happen. It was worth it getting IT for peanuts for 2 more years. Easily one of the best contract in the league. He's making like 6 million.

It's early, but I've certainly been impressed so far. Same with Tyler Johnson emerging this season.

I just hope that Dragic works out his rhythm.
TJ's been awesome too. Anytime him + Winslow are on the court, the defense looks amazing.

Dragic looks shy anytime he shares the court with Wade. Hope they figure out how to work together.

LAKERS!

Regarding Curry last night, I was actually happy that he had a rough night. It just reminded me that he's actually human, and not a Super Saiyan robot machine from 2K.

He was 8-18 from the field despite going 2-10 from the 3 point line. That means he was 6-8 from inside the arc. Dude still dropped 24 points. 8-18 is a good shooting night for most GOOD wings.

Thought the Spurs would be in the #2 spot after Portland lost, but apparently it's the Jazz? Guess they're doing better than I thought.

Top Bottom