• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

I find it funny that Memphis thinks its 3 point shooting woes would be solved by trading for Super Nintendo Chalmers.

233e026d744be45e8fb86490bd130a11.gif

Surprised the ref let that one slide. Should've been out of bounds. Even if he missed that...Curry probably should've been called for a carry at the end too..

Fjordson

I find it funny that Memphis thinks its 3 point shooting woes would be solved by trading for Super Nintendo Chalmers.

Surprised the ref let that one slide. Should've been out of bounds. Even if he missed that...Curry probably should've been called for a carry at the end too..
Lmao I remember that play. Funny that the ref didn't do anything and just let them bring it down.

Wasn't that just after a basket went it so technically Draymond inbounded the ball?

The man himself has chimed in on this, and his nickname is officially Wiggins!

watz poppiin!! :)

You can't give yourself a nickname. It's a universally known rule..

I doubt many NBA fans have read Ender's Game.

If Wiggins' professional game of choice was DOTA as opposed to basketball, it might be a different story.

I looked it up ...probably the best answer

There are other problems, most obviously that Ender's Game was written by a man, Orson Scott Card, who is now persona non grata and with whom no sane person with a valuable personal brand would willingly associate. He's got such bad brand mojo that one of the controversies of the movie was a small but notable boycott of it from the exact kinds of people the book appealed to.

The Heat are looking for a third team to take on either of the Grizzlies players. Does this somehow end up with the Sixers or Celtics getting another pick?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Anybody know what Gerald Green did? I cant find it anywhere

Probably high or drunk.
http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/05/gerald-green-911-hes-unconscious-and-bleeding/

The nature of Green's illness is still unclear -- but as we previously reported, multiple people at the complex tell us they saw him acting strange in the lobby and screaming from the top of his lungs.

Once Miami-Dade Fire and Rescue arrived to the scene, they requested assistance because of a “combative patient” ... so says the Miami Herald.

pislit

You never fail me Gaf! HAHAHAHA.

I just can't see LAC getting past GSW (GG in 4), the Spurs, and even Houston (again) with how they just unravel in tight games, even with that horribly called game. Even Paul Pierce can't fix their automatic innate self-destructions lol.

Hell, I can even see them losing to a lower seed come playoffs!

Top Bottom