• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

shwimpy

still not sure why Lakers decided to win the game against Brooklyn.

good game tonight though, was close but Lou's last possession was clutch. nice job of pretending to play defense by Hibbert on the last play as well.

still not sure why Lakers decided to win the game against Brooklyn.

good game tonight though, was close but Lou's last possession was clutch. nice job of pretending to play defense by Hibbert as well.

Drama aside, I say we played with improvement for the most part. Still hurts losing at the last possession. Well, we still have a good chance of getting a good pick.

D'Angelo had 14/6/6? Granted he shot like shit but it's an improvement. Maybe Byron will stop being a biggity biggity bitch and just let the kids play.

Lakers aren't getting that pick again this year. PHX isn't gonna be denied again.

We're just gonna be bad with nothing to show for it.

10-72, for Kobe's final year. :|

PHX don't have it, Philly do now.

Anyway the odds of getting a top 3 pick are tiny anyway, but when it's all said and done we're gonna have as good a shot as anyone. This team is awful.

Tom Penny

Pacers Celtics is the worst officiated game I've seen a while and that's saying a lot. They are blowing whistles ever fucking possession.

Anyway the odds of getting a top 3 pick are tiny anyway, but when it's all said and done we're gonna have as good a shot as anyone. This team is awful.

Oh right, right. Yes, Philly has it.

Yes, I agree, this team is awful. They have no chemistry whatsoever. On paper, they should at least be competitive but nope, they are just these weird disjointed parts with flashes of good Randle. Clarkson seems to be coming down to earth now that people have tape on him.

Lou Williams just getting troll fouls on 3 pointers gets old. I bet that guy is like, WTF did I sign here?

Just let Nance Jr. play, ffs. Dude could be a Baby Rick Fox in a few years if he can develop.

Oh right, right. Yes, Philly has it.

Yes, I agree, this team is awful. They have no chemistry whatsoever. On paper, they should at least be competitive but nope, they are just these weird disjointed parts with flashes of good Randle. Clarkson seems to be coming down to earth now that people have tape on him.

Lou Williams just getting troll fouls on 3 pointers gets old. I bet that guy is like, WTF did I sign here?

Just let Nance Jr. play, ffs. Dude could be a Baby Rick Fox in a few years if he can develop.

I don't think the team is even that great on paper. Kobe/Hibbert are a terrible fit with Randle/Russell/Clarkson. Those three are still green as shit too. Waive/trade Hibbert, start Tarik Black and let these guys run and gun. Yeah they'll lose every game 130-110 but at least they'll get PT.

I don't think the team is even that great on paper. Kobe/Hibbert are a terrible fit with Randle/Russell/Clarkson. Those three are still green as shit too. Waive/trade Hibbert, start Tarik Black and let these guys run and gun. Yeah they'll lose every game 130-110 but at least they'll get PT.

Oh I never said great, lol. I just thought maybe they could compete.

I was so wrong.

I'm looking at the schedule and I honestly don't see this team as a favorite against any opponent this year. Maybe Brooklyn but we only play them once more.

Oh I never said great, lol. I just thought maybe they could compete.

I was so wrong.

I'm looking at the schedule and I honestly don't see this team as a favorite against any opponent this year. Maybe Brooklyn but we only play them once more.

I was sort of expecting this. I thought they could easily be as bad as last year, but now with the West potentially being tougher than I thought, they might even be worse. They might finish dead last in the West by a mile. I mean, no draft pick or lottery position is guaranteed, but I have no doubt the Lakers will be one of the 3 worst teams in the league this year so the odds will at least be on their side (as much as they can be when we're talking about a ping pong lottery)

AcridMeat

Banned
I've seen Zach Randolph hit a shot, I haven't seen the Grizzlies score a basket that wasn't a free throw other than that in 8 minutes of game time.

Sandfox

Hopefully this is a 3 man draft, so I don't feel like complete shit if the Lakers end up with the 4th pick.
This draft isn't all that good but there are about 5 decent players so far IMO.
D'Angelo had 14/6/6? Granted he shot like shit but it's an improvement. Maybe Byron will stop being a biggity biggity bitch and just let the kids play.

Russell shot 40% from both the field and 3 so that's not too bad. This team is definitely bottom 3 in the league.
Maybe the Sixers will get a guard with the Lakers' #4.
We all know they're gunning for Skal.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ah well. :-( Guess the Pacers have the C's number this year. Nuts. Paul George goes ham again as well, averaging 26 pts, 10 rebs against the C's. :-

The Cs are a high energy team with a good coach and very little starting talent. They've already overachieved early this season.

Silkworm

The Cs are a high energy team with a good coach and very little starting talent. They've already overachieved early this season.

I know they have a potential good pick if the Nets keep on tanking I was just hoping they could build off of the 2nd half of last season. Then again there's a lot of the season left and the East isn't exactly brimming with high caliber teams, so hopefully the Celtics can make it to the postseason, even if it's back to playing as the 8th seed. Ah well, I shall just try to remain patient. :-D I like Coach Stevens, but as you implied, he needs some actual talent to work with. Hopefully Ainge can get some in the offseason.

I know they have a potential good pick if the Nets keep on tanking I was just hoping they could build off of the 2nd half of last season. Then again there's a lot of the season left and the East isn't exactly brimming with high caliber teams, so hopefully the Celtics can make it to the postseason, even if it's back in the 8th seed. Ah well, I shall just try to remain patient. :-D I like Coach Stevens, but as you implied, he needs some actual talent to work with. Hopefully Ainge can get some in the offseason.

There's no need to overreact to what they've done early in the season. It was always going to take time for Stevens to figure out how to manage so many guys. I think we'll be fine.

I was sort of expecting this. I thought they could easily be as bad as last year, but now with the West potentially being tougher than I thought, they might even be worse. They might finish dead last in the West by a mile. I mean, no draft pick or lottery position is guaranteed, but I have no doubt the Lakers will be one of the 3 worst teams in the league this year so the odds will at least be on their side (as much as they can be when we're talking about a ping pong lottery)

What happens if, say, we get the #3 this year?

Does Philly/PHX just lost the pick all together?

Tom Penny

There's no need to overreact to what they've done early in the season. It was always going to take time for Stevens to figure out how to manage so many guys. I think we'll be fine.

They have no shooting. It limits anything they can do. They shoot tons of 3 many of them open and just brick them then on the opposite spectrum you have asshat Olynk passing up wide open 3's to try CYO pump fakes that get him nowhere when he could be one of the better 3 point shooters on the team. He passed up at least 5 open 3's tonight maybe more.

Top Bottom