• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Good win. Porzingis and Grant had off nights but they're rookies so they're entitled to those. Shout out to the homie Lance Thomas for being clutch as hell tonight.

tm24

So why did D'Antoni get fired again?

But yeah, Byron is truly a magician. Like i'm not even a Lakers fan but seriously, this shit with Russel is so mindbogglingly stupid. Look at freaking Mike Malone and his handling of Mudiay

CTf51OHWwAAqm6o.png:large

Fuck you Byron Scott

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry I'm late.

Why no Rubio and Wiggins for the Wolves?
Sore knees for both players. Precautionary, more than anything it sounds like. Which I'm okay with after them rushing Pek and Ricky back last year and both ending up hurting more.

Mind you the result of that is TOOOOOWNNNNNNSSS so it's not all bad. I just want them to prioritize health so this young core can develop together.

Get 'em healthy for the Dubs.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
So glad Chalmers is gone. More minutes for Tyler Johnson! Josh Richardson should be getting some minutes too. Heat are really high on him as a 3&D prospect. They had him on their draft board as a first rounder, guaranteed his contract quickly, and even introduced him with a press conference.

Beno Udrih is nothing. He's just going to rack up DNPs and be Goran's fellow Slovenian friend on the roster.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Cousins yelling at Karl infront of the whole team, Divac asking the team if he should fire Karl?

Yep that's my team...

Sore knees for both players. Precautionary, more than anything it sounds like. Which I'm okay with after them rushing Pek and Ricky back last year and both ending up hurting more.

Mind you the result of that is TOOOOOWNNNNNNSSS so it's not all bad. I just want them to prioritize health so this young core can develop together.

Get 'em healthy for the Dubs.

Can't wait for that game. Could be the Dubs first loss. 2nd night of road back to back.

I like the young, entertaining Wolves.

You know what the Kings need to do, trade Cousins to the Celtics for the Nets pick.

Nah, I'll trade Clarkson, Russell, and Randle for Cousins.

Also, LAKERS tonight! Wearing my Magic Johnson jersey right now (Purple)

Quick: What Basketball jerseys do you own?

I've got:

Wilt-Gold
Johnson-Purple
Kobe-Black sleeved.

Cheebo

Banned
No jerseys, just t-shirts. I am a skinny white guy jerseys is a weird look on skinny white guys. I mean look at Porzingis!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Quick: What Basketball jerseys do you own?

I've got:

Wilt-Gold
Johnson-Purple
Kobe-Black sleeved.
Original Jason Kidd mavs jersey
Mitch Richmond black n people jersey
Ncaa 1994 final four jersey lol
All of them I got as a kid but my parents bought such large sizes they still fit Mr today lol.

Got more baseball or nfl jerseys though.

Silkworm

Celtics trail the Pacers by 2 points at halftime, 49-51. This game will likely be close at the end like their prior match-up, but hopefully the C's win it this time and get some payback. David Lee is looking good so far and hopefully that continues into the 2nd half.

Top Bottom