• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Fjordson

Warriors on some Jekyll and Hyde shit tonight. They're playing great D and have some great possessions on offense, but then they're committing these really brain dead turnovers that are helping Memphis stick around.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
They have no shooting. It limits anything they can do. They shoot tons of 3 many of them open and just brick them then on the opposite spectrum you have asshat Olynk passing up wide open 3's to try CYO pump fakes that get him nowhere when he could be one of the better 3 point shooters on the team.

They also have nobody who can finish at the rim outside of Isaiah and again I just don't see Isaiah as anything more than a 6th man type player. Was hoping smart would show me something, but has done very little to show any sort of explosiveness to the rim.

overcast

Seriously Rockets...
Yeah I just can't see us as contenders when we drop games to terrible teams like this
Yup.

How the fuck can you lose to a winless team after 4 days of rest. Plus you're at home. No reason you shouldn't continue your winning streak. Humiliating.

HAHAHAHA contender?! They just gave up a late double digit lead to an 0-7 disaster.

I was talking about in context of the last season when we got to the western conference finals. And yeah I literally just said I can't see them as contenders when games like this happen.

Barnes had a really efficient night. Feel like his buckets lately have been very timely. He may not put up huge numbers but his scoring always seems to come on line when the Warriors offense stalls.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
God. I loathe watching Clippers games toward the end. Fouling Jordan is a fucking routine. How can the NBA rectify this god damn issue?

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
And regardless of the fouling, step up your god damn free-throw game, Jordan. Your shots are fucking pitiful. How the fuck can you play at the NBA level and have such an abysmal free-throw shot?

Unreal.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
NBA shouldn't do shit. Jordan needs to make his shots. I actually find it quite interesting to watch in a cringe worthy type of way

Same here, and I agree, but holy shit. I think both sides are problematic. Obviously it'd happen less if he could make his shots, so I blame him more. But it's clearly exploitable, so I would like for it to be addressed.

As someone who lived through Hack a Shaq, i hope the NBA doesn't do shit. Make these guys hit FTs. If they can't, let other teams take advantage of it. It might be ugly but it's strategy. It's like intentionally walking a team's best player in baseball. If the guy that hits after him starts raking teams will stop.

Same here, and I agree, but holy shit. I think both sides are problematic. Obviously it'd happen less if he could make his shots, so I blame him more. But it's clearly exploitable, so I would like for it to be addressed.

It only affects 2 teams though, the rockets with Howard and the clippers, so you are essentially changing a rule to benefit 2 teams

Fjordson

Dubs win, Clips lose. Solid NBA night!

As someone who lived through Hack a Shaq, i hope the NBA doesn't do shit. Make these guys hit FTs. If they can't, let other teams take advantage of it. It might be ugly but it's strategy. It's like intentionally walking a team's best player in baseball. If the guy that hits after him starts raking teams will stop.
Agreed.

Damn, Dallas is torching DeAndre tonight.

I agree. It's tedious as hell to sit through as a viewer, but players like DeAndre Jordan and Dwight Howard only bring it on themselves by not sharpening their free throw shots. It's why, as a Heat fan, I'm really paranoid that if they make it to the playoffs, teams will zero in on Hassan Whiteside.

It only affects 2 teams though, the rockets with Howard and the clippers, so you are essentially changing a rule to benefit 2 teams

It's the easiest shot in the game. It's not like you have to start shooting FTs like Durant or Curry. If Dwight and Jordan would just hit at a consistent like 60% teams would stop. 6 out of 10 of the easiest shot when you are a well paid professional basketball player is not a lot to ask for.

pislit

LOL LAC DONT EVEN COMPARE YOURSELF TO GSW ANYMORE.

How does a 37-year old Dirk score 30 on your asses? Can't imagine what will Steph do to you...AGAIN.

Top Bottom