• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Man I thought the players were going to mess with Byrons quest to go 10-72.
Another awesome game lakers
Our coach has been outclassed in every minute of every game so far, what a distinction

Another solid-ish game for Dangelo. Still raw but hopefully he's turned a bit of a corner and Byron's dumbass will let off the leash. Randle seems very boom and bust from game to game and that is probably more worrisome than Russel to be honest. He is more explosive than I gave him credit for when he first was drafted in terms of first step, but I wonder if his size/pure athleticism is becoming a detriment in the way many predicted. I think he would benefit as much if not more than DAngelo from getting rid of Byron's inept ass and getting a coach that will play the young guys and let them run and gun a little more.

overcast

4-5
M6b2YiA.gif

Denver is playing solid defense. They're becoming a tough team.

Not sure what is wrong with Houston besides that all their 3's aren't going in this year. The entire Southwest division outside of the Spurs doesn't look so good up to this point.

tm24

Did anybody watch Ben Simmons tonight? How did he look?
He looked good. His handle and ball control were great all night and he showed up on the boards. Would like to see him create some more offense for himself, but he did good in feeding the hot hands of the other 2 LSU frosh players

Recorded the Cavs - Knicks to watch later, and must say, Mo Williams has been a huge pick up for the Cavs.

Playing better now than he did here his first go around. He'll never be a good defender, but he's trying at least and has played solid there, but the scoring has been insane.

Into

On one hand if Kings trade Cousins quick, they might be able to bottom out with Philly and Nets. Because in this state they arent even getting that 8th playoffs spot. What is the point of being the 24th-27th worst team in the NBA?

On the other hand if they wait until after the draft, they can make moves and hope for a Minnesota situation maybe. Imagine getting two prospects with their own pick and through trade + assets.

If they trade now or before the draft, they are gambling. Yeah that Nets pick that Celtics have might literally be Simmons. But what a crapshoot

Cauley Stein is a rotation player. A high draft pick rotation player, not a good look.

They could also keep Boogie and...do nothing. What free agent is going to Sacramento? What player wants to play for Karl or with Boogie? What is the plan here to even become a playoff team let alone a contender?

Piecake

He looked good. His handle and ball control were great all night and he showed up on the boards. Would like to see him create some more offense for himself, but he did good in feeding the hot hands of the other 2 LSU frosh players

Does he have post moves or a shot? That was the knock on him going into college, right? If he still doesnt, I am not quite sure how he is actually going to score in the NBA or be anything but a detriment. His bust potential seems really high.

Fjordson

Houston wtf. Is Harden hurt..?

Also, Klay isn't playing tonight because of his back. Hope he can get it feeling healthy, back injuries can really linger.

fertygo

What the fuck happened to rox n harden

had awful start, had a streak that looks like they figuring thing out, awful again

wtf

Top Bottom