• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Warriors GAF, surely Iguodala is pushing his way back into the starting 5 after his great opening to the season as a Sixth man? He definitely is right up there already in Sixth man of the year.

Second unit needs an additional facilitator. Barnes isn't a playmaker in that sense. Really doesn't matter who starts since Iggy finishes the game anyways.

It's like Sam Mitchell doesn't know curry is in the court. That is the only explanation to having Steph take about ten completely uncontested shots.

Let's guard Steph with 39 year old Andre Miller....Not like he was a fast player in his prime either.

AcridMeat

Banned
Clark is looking good so far.

I'm still so happy Iguodala ended up on the Warriors. I have old memories of going to games when he was on the sixers. He torched us back then.

Luke-Walton-Becomes-Interim-Coach-of-Warriors-After-Steve-Kerr-Surgery.jpg

kittygeorge.jpg

Alright, I was wrong about Curry not being the best shooter in NBA history. If he keeps up what he did this year, he's passing Reggie Miller and Ray Allen.

boxter432

wolves not getting embarassed at least. defensive plan is turrible though. mainly b/c there is no plan...it isn't double team Steph b/c he is wide open constantly...it isn't to allow steph to do whatever by denying klay/green etc... bc they are also wide open constantly.

boxter432

What happened to this GS TW game? Went from two offenses flowing pretty well to everything missing on both ends.

refs giving warriors every call. and 1's away from the play. fouls when breathing towards curry, yet andre miller gets elbowed in the head by bogut and its play on. they don't NEED any frickin help guys... they don't miss shots, so why give them advantages by letting them travel and get foul shots when they actually do miss? frustrating to watch

boxter432

Curry 7/10 from threes.

Wiggins and Towns have looked solid tonight. I really like this T-Wolves team, except for old man Miller.

interesting enough, this is the worst KAT has looked all year. as he gets on offensive board and put back to spite me.

why does draymond green get superstar calls? holy shit. phantom foul after phantom foul. so annoying.

boxter432

well not embarassed. Ricky would have probably been worth 8-10 pt swing over lavine starting. both igniting the offense and defending curry

That was a really sloppy game but Wolves look really good. If Rubio were in, I think that would've gone down to the wire...(at the very least Steph probably wouldn't have dropped 46)

Klay's working through an injury. He can say he feels better and what not but it's clearly affecting his shot.

boxter432

warriors fans getting a little ridiculous when scoring 75 pts in the first half is a "sloppy" game. when steph was in, the warriors could not have executed any better without shooting 100%. wide open 3's and alley oops all over.

livingston and crew were not good, but saying it was a sloppy game is pretty extreme.

warriors fans getting a little ridiculous when scoring 75 pts in the first half is a "sloppy" game. when steph was in, the warriors could not have executed any better without shooting 100%. wide open 3's and alley oops all over.

livingston and crew were not good, but saying it was a sloppy game is pretty extreme.

Yeah, agreed. Warriors are still playing against professional basketball teams, and those teams are NBA level for a reason. The talent margin in the NBA is not as wide of a gap even at the most extreme circumstances.

Fjordson

The offense wasn't bad, but we also gave up 63 points to the 20th ranked offense playing without its starting point guard. Losing the 20 point lead in the second half was also pretty bad.

Top Bottom