• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

overcast

This is similar (but worse) to how our big lead to the heat turned into a humiliating defeat. This team has no spirit and Mchale needs to go. Playing like complete garbage.

I think we're missing the playoffs

spyder_ur

Yeah then got about a million steals. Their D is really good. When they don't get smashed on the boards they are tough.

Smart-Bradley-Crowder is a nightmare for perimeter. And Johnson has really helped interior defense. They're a top 5 defense so far - that seems a bit fluky but they're way better in that area than last year.

spyder_ur

I know both team aren't exactly in peak form, but winning a Road back-to-back against the Thunder and Rockets is pretty damn impressive, especially coming off beating Atlanta too.

xHiryu

Butler just blocked PG for the game saving block, goodshit Jimmy.

Man, idk how the Bulls led by 15 to then end up almost choking, these motherfuckers need to put there foot on the damn gas and close out these teams when they have a huge lead. Rose tweaked his ankle (nothing serious apparently), and didnt play in the fourth.

Butler is definitely the best player on the team, and this game cemented that.

You know, I think we've seen these rockets before last season. Its hard to remember after all the great wins they had then. Remember all those games where they had a huge lead and then somehow blew it, all the times we lost games to teams we should have easily beat? That's the rockets we're seeing this season, but instead of showing up occasionally like it did then, its nearly every game now. I wonder what changed.

You know, I think we've seen these rockets before last season. Its hard to remember after all the great wins they had then. Remember all those games where they had a huge lead and then somehow blew it, all the times we lost games to teams we should have easily beat? That's the rockets we're seeing this season, but instead of showing up occasionally like it did then, its nearly every game now. I wonder what changed.

Harden apparently spent all summer in Vegas. Probably partied with lamar odom which explains why he has lost a step

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Maybe the Rockets should play less FIFA.

http://espn.go.com/blog/houston-rockets/post/_/id/1394/a-rockets-q-a-about-fifa-16-soccer

It started last season when rookie Clint Capela, a soccer-playing basketball player from Geneva, Switzerland, introduced the world of video game soccer to the Houston Rockets. Capela played EA Sports' "FIFA" on PlayStation, and the rest of his older teammates were hooked.

Before nearly every road game, in the hotel room, maybe in the locker room, there was somebody playing "FIFA." Last season, veteran Trevor Ariza got hooked and in almost ritual-like fashion would play another rookie, Nick Johnson before every game. This season with Johnson gone, Ariza has been taking on fellow veteran Jason Terry.

Prior to a road game at Denver earlier this month, Ariza and Terry sat in the corner of the locker room with a PlayStation and went at it in "FIFA 16." Ariza won, upsetting Terry, who vowed revenge.

After games, Terry packs the PlayStation, its controllers and games into a small suitcase and carries it out of the locker room. Capela and Ariza remain the biggest players on the team

ESPN: PlayStation?

Capela: PlayStation 4. James plays Xbox; for me it’s the same thing. Sometimes they find excuses (when they lose). ‘We didn’t play on Xbox,' but it’s the same result.

ESPN: Playing before games relaxes you guys?

Ariza: For me, it gets my mind off the task at hand, it gives me a little bit of time to exhale. I get to the arena really early to get my work done and I have a lot of time on my hands. I don’t want to take all of that time just locked in to what we have to do. You can overstudy or overfocus; I don’t like that. I like to be loose and I like for my mind to be free when I’m out on the court.

Silkworm

Wow, this west road trip has been good to the Celtics so far. Admittedly they got to play OKC without Durant and a currently reeling Rockets team but wins are wins. Mavs will likely end the party but hey it's been fun so far.

Tom Penny

Wow, this west road trip has been good to the Celtics so far. Admittedly they got to play OKC without Durant and a currently reeling Rockets team but wins are wins. Mavs will likely end the party but hey it's been fun so far.

Other than the Clippers they haven't beat anyone. Celtics can and will beat them if they continue to play good D.

Top Bottom