• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Lakers passed on so many good players for Russell.

It's the first month of the rookie season...
Plus it doesn't help when his coach is an idiot/doesn't give him minutes and he has to play with Kobe who sucks up so much of the offense. The middle of next year is when you should really judge the guy.

It's the first month of the rookie season...
Plus it doesn't help when his coach is an idiot/doesn't give him minutes and he has to play with Kobe who sucks up so much of the offense. The middle of next year is when you should really judge the guy.

Towns is playing with Sam MitchelLOL

Kristap is playing with Derek Fisher

I don't wanna hear about the coaching situation. Yes, I know Byron Scott is a bad coach, but other dudes are playing with bad coaches too. I agree that we should judge in the future like around a year or 2.

Piecake

This has been such a sloppy game for Miami 21 turnover and 16 missed free throws. What an embarrassing loss, you have to beat the bad teams at home.

The Wolves are actually an okay team when Rubio plays. Problem is, is that he is injured a lot and we suck ass without him.

Towns is playing with Sam MitchelLOL

Kristap is playing with Derek Fisher

I don't wanna hear about the coaching situation. Yes, I know Byron Scott is a bad coach, but other dudes are playing with bad coaches too. I agree that we should judge in the future like around a year or 2.

There is bad and then there is Byron Scott bad. I have no problem with the way Sam Mitchell is using KAT

Kickz

Wiggins turns into Jordan in crunch time. He keeps this up he will be an allstar this year.

Please stay healthy Rubio...

boxter432

wish the Wolves could be in the east...
beat ATL, Chi, and Miami on the road already.

Love beast mode Wiggins. didn't care the refs apparently hate him but love Whiteside.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 3m3 minutes ago
Wolves will win this game, shooting 37.1 from field, including 4-of-19 from 3

Heat pls

What happened tonight was exactly what I was dreading. Whiteside needs to work on his free-throw shooting, because especially come playoff time, other teams will not pull any punches with that Hack-A-_____ crap.

That's not to say the fault is just on him. The bench did not show up tonight and the team overall just threw the game away in the last quarter.

The Wolves are actually an okay team when Rubio plays. Problem is, is that he is injured a lot and we suck ass without him.

Yeah they definitely look a lot better than they did last year. I guess I just underestimated them lol. They looked pretty good defensively, and they did a good job forcing Wade and Bosh into tough shots. Forced Miami into a lot of turnovers too. As another poster pointed out, it sucks they are in the West, because they could probably be a playoff team in the East.

What happened tonight was exactly what I was dreading. Whiteside needs to work on his free-throw shooting, because especially come playoff time, other teams will not pull any punches with that Hack-A-_____ crap.

That's not to say the fault is just on him. The bench did not show up tonight and the team overall just threw the game away in the last quarter.

Yeah 2/9 from the line isn't going to cut if the Heat make the playoffs. Don't know what they are going to do about it either, since he is arguably the most important player on both ends of the floor. The entire team just played sloppy, and hopefully it doesn't carry over into the next game.

Line_HTX

I'm telling you. It's the Kardashian curse. Apparently Khloe, despite calling off the divorce with Lamar is still dating Harden. I have no clue how that shit even remotely works.

What Harden is Going through

What?! How the hell does that happen? God, James should stop associating with them altogether. Nothing good comes from hanging out with the Kardashians.

Well it doesn't help that Harden is on the cocaine when he should be resting.
khloe-kardashian-james-harden-spin-class-07.jpg

More pictures here.

This dude is just undisciplined through and through. The whole team needs someone to come in and mix some shit up.

ROFL That 2nd picture. He looks so derpy, it's perfect!

I don't know who that someone is to shake him back and forth. Oh wait, I know! They should get J.J. Watt to tackle him into the center court boards and yell at him for walking around all drugged up. That should shake him up back into reality in a hard manner. Oh, it hurts your sides, James? Deal with the pain and start acting like the MVP you claim you deserve to win. Damn beard. Dallas Keuchel of the Astros could shoot better than you, you BIAAAaaatchhh!!

Fucking saving this for future use. This one's too good.

Fjordson

lol we ain't going undefeated with this defense. Game was over at half, but turnovers and some awful lapses on D have Raptors right back in it.

Fjordson

Maybe a loss will wake the team up. Thought almost losing to the woeful Nets would do it after a few mediocre performances, but I guess not.

Kerr would have taken Bogut out the second after they started to Hack-a nonsense. Put Ezeli back in, he's shooting 65% from FT's this season

Top Bottom