• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Fjordson

So apparently in the middle of the Clippers locker room stuff today was Josh Smith and an assistant coach yelling at each other lol.

Anyone else on the West Coast stuck with Sportscenter and no Warriors game?
I just switched to the local broadcast (San Fran Bay Area). But yeah, seems like they aren't actually showing it on ESPN.

So apparently in the middle of the Clippers locker room stuff today was Josh Smith and an assistant coach yelling at each other lol.

I just switched to the local broadcast (San Fran Bay Area). But yeah, seems like they aren't actually showing it on ESPN.

Man this is lame why would ESPN advertise it and not show it?

Fjordson

Nice close to the quarter. Having Livingston back for GS is a big boost to the bench.

Man this is lame why would ESPN advertise it and not show it?
Yeah, pretty weird. They even had a window on screen during Sportscenter showing warm ups that said "Warriors & Nuggets, 8 PM ET".

AcridMeat

Banned
I'd like Curry to focus on crisp passes. He's been doing extra moves before dishing and it's led to some turnovers.

Also defense this quarter is atrocious. Super strange after they did well in the first.

AcridMeat

Banned
Wish Curry would be more selfish. He gets Gallinari after a switch and just swings it to Ian Clark...
Gallinari is actually doing really well against him, he's clearly bothering Steph.

edit: I love the announcers going in on the refs, "Does Harden get that call? Does Paul get that call?" Great timeout, Barnes has looked so comfortable these last few games.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I missed this a few days back:

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles...defer-to-young-players-preaches-ball-movement

One element Bryant particularly preached Friday was ball movement, which he felt was lacking against the Raptors.

"When I've become the voice of 'ball-movement reason,' you know you have an issue," Bryant said. "I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be the one preaching that stuff. That's crazy.

He added, "I can't believe I'm saying this shit. Are you kidding me?
Like a kid that grows up and just starts sounding like his parents."

LOL

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Any loss to the nets is like 2 losses for us.

Nets 3 games back of the Sixers now for Tank champ and tied with 2 others. 3 other teams just 2 games behind them.

6Pmpiqh.png

Top Bottom