• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I was in the building yesterday for the 76ers win. I was angry the entire time until we took the lead with like 2 minutes left.

Servbot24

Banned
I got into a bit of an argument with someone today, they claimed they're sick of Warriors fans, that they only existed once Curry was drafted.

Warrior fans are def some of the most loyal

And then there a bunch of people on top of that who mainly keep an eye on the NBA just to see what Curry does (like me!)

AcridMeat

Banned
Warrior fans are def some of the most loyal

And then there a bunch of people on top of that who mainly keep an eye on the NBA just to see what Curry does (like me!)
Right, that's what I was explaining. Any city is going to have fairweathers for when a team suddenly emerges as elite. But Oracle has had dedicated fans cheering their butts off since I can remember.

I think I just pricked a nerve of theirs because I went in on Clippers fans being the same people who were at Lakers games a couple years ago (they're a Clipps fan).

They also said they weren't impressed with the Warriors start to this season...lmao

Bandwagon fans are a good thing. It means you're winning. I hope we have even more of them by the end of this year.

I dunno. I know its unavoidable once a team starts doing really well, but from my experience it's the bandwagon and fairweather fans who do the most shit-talking.

How are we leading against Clippers?!?! Wtf

They saw how everyone has been talking about the Rockets and said "we can have a meltdown better!"

Resilient

Not calling out anybody on NBA GAF (I barely post here anyway), but as a Mavs fan it feels good to see some Clippers fans in meltdown mode after the summer we had. The amount of shit talking received from bandwagoners was tough, but we're on top now, and the glorious LA + Houston meltdowns continue.

I dunno. I know its unavoidable once a team starts doing really well, but from my experience it's the bandwagon and fairweather fans who do the most shit-talking.

They saw how everyone has been talking about the Rockets and said "we can have a meltdown better!"

Heh. They wear that badge of crazy with pride.

Been a real odd early season; rookies everyone waved off beasting, Mavs and Knicks getting work in, Sixers, Rockets, and Bucks looking way weaker than expected.

Curry is now in Limiter-Off SSJ5 SuperBeastMode but that's just a new normal for him.

Its a good thing the Clippers play worse fuckball than Toronto. There is no way I would wanna see the Clippers win after playing this bad.

Honestly though Clippers gotta be the worst "best" team ever. And raptors gotta be the biggest sinners for getting shit production from their biggest contracts. Pay Scola 1 million, gives you a consistent 10. Give Demar 12 million, get 35 FG%. ARGH.

Gigglepoo

Heh. They wear that badge of crazy with pride.

Been a real odd early season; rookies everyone waved off beasting, Mavs and Knicks getting work in, Sixers, Rockets, and Bucks looking way weaker than expected.

Curry is now in Limiter-Off SSJ5 SuperBeastMode but that's just a new normal for him.

Not really.

Weirdest trend: East > West

DJ must be pissed, turning down the chance to be a franchise player on a playoff team to come back and be in the shadow of Blake and CP3 when nothing has changed. The team must have made some big promises to get him back and it seems so far anyway nothing has changed.

Josh Smith, Paul Pierce, Jamal Crawford and Lance Stephenson are all shooting below .400
What did Doc think Cp3 was going to make them into stars again?

Resilient

Javale McGee cleared active!!

Dwain Price ‏@DwainPrice 7m7 minutes ago

#Mavs C JaVale McGee is active for the 1st time this season. He could see some time tonight against the #Thunder.

commence the fuckball Mavs ..... COMMENCE IT!

Top Bottom