• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

phanphare

Banned
steph curry bros, dude's the man

oh and for those asking about lin's hair he's apparently growing it out for something with his family. he never said what but he said it looks too goofy down.

As bad as the rockets have been playing they're only 8-11 and a game out of 8th place, so it could be a lot worse. Luckily a bunch of other west teams have started cold too. All it takes is a little hot streak to be competitive again. And if they play like they did tonight more often I could see it happening.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
As bad as the rockets have been playing they're only 8-11 and a game out of 8th place, so it could be a lot worse. Luckily a bunch of other west teams have started cold too. All it takes is a little hot streak to be competitive again. And if they play like they did tonight more often I could see it happening.

Getting the 8th seed just means facing the Warriors in the first round though.

Getting the 8th seed just means facing the Warriors in the first round though.

No im saying that a lot of the ranked west teams are around .500, (clippers are 10-8, jazz are 8-8) so its not too unreasonable for the rockets to be the 5th or 6th seed a month from now if they just play a little bit better

Really like Simmons coming off the bench for the Spurs. He adds a dynamism the Spurs just don't have on the floor and will need for other teams like the Dubs and OKC. Hopefully this team gets more consistent on offense, because averaging scores in the 90s isn't going to cut it. Still amazed they're doing as well as they are to start the season, but they still have a long way to go.

Line_HTX

No im saying that a lot of the ranked west teams are around .500, (clippers are 10-8, jazz are 8-8) so its not too unreasonable for the rockets to be the 5th or 6th seed a month from now if they just play a little bit better

Yeah, only a little bit better...

I cannot believe what I read this morning on the asinine shit that Harden said about his minutes.

Motherfucker thinks it's more efficient if his plays under 40 minutes when he gives effort for less than 10 minutes. Maybe he should not party all the time and stop seeing Chloe. I feel like Howard is looking better image wise than Harden, I mean, him and Vince Wilfork were just helping kids do shopping sprees just the other day.

I cannot believe what I read this morning on the asinine shit that Harden said about his minutes.

Motherfucker thinks it's more efficient if his plays under 40 minutes when he gives effort for less than 10 minutes. Maybe he should not party all the time and stop seeing Chloe. I feel like Howard is looking better image wise than Harden, I mean, him and Vince Wilfork were just helping kids do shopping sprees just the other day.

I never liked Harden.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Would prefer if they just sent Ross to D League and tried to develop Powell. Ross is a clown and giving him that big contract was a joke.

I don't disagree but we know that's not happening.

Just like how we know Demar is signing back at a ridiculous number.

Not sure what the Lakers were thinking tonight.

They're only one game back from being the 3rd worst team in the league. As well as they've done so far, they are only two games out of the 4th worst record.

Byron cannot be playing with fire like this. The Lakers need to finish with the league's worst record this year. We cannot fucking lose this draft pick. Get one more good draft pick, pray you draft better than you did this past year, hope the young guys improve, sign a free agent, and let Phoenix have that pick when we're closer to .500. Giving Phoenix the #4 overall would probably kill me.

Messi

The other day.

20151124_harden-thanksgiving_002.jpg

James%20Harden%20Thanksgiving.jpg

It's kind of funny that the shitstain from outside the club who stepped to Jahlil Okafor is pressing charges, no doubt to get some sweet settlement money. Fucking gold-digger. It's also kind of funny how ESPN referred to the idiot as a "victim" in a writeup today.

I don't disagree but we know that's not happening.

Just like how we know Demar is signing back at a ridiculous number.

I don't even mind giving Demar big money as long as coaching reigns in his shit shot selection. but you are right, only dreams of sending Ross to D league.

Gigglepoo

It's funny listening to the Clippers commentators talk about how the Pacers aren't championship material. Although I agree, they've got a better shot than the Clippers.

random25

He's going to get runner up for MVP.

Hopefully. With things going on right now, everybody's just chasing for the runner up to Curry lol. I would say though that PG and the Pacers are not the media favorites so I doubt he'll even get a good amount of votes, assuming he'll be this consistent all season long.

Not gonna bet on that

can't wait for 2017 free agency

They haven't been past the second round without him on the floor and/or leading.

Unless they get someone amazing, without him they're a very good regular season team.

He averaged 20 points in the playoffs last year, I am sure he will knock off some of this rust as he has showed signs this year(carried them to beat the Thunder).

I do keep thinking he'll start knocking shots down and he hasn't but a long way to go and he can help in other ways; he still can get to the basket fairly easy and find the open man.

Not sure what the Lakers were thinking tonight.

They're only one game back from being the 3rd worst team in the league. As well as they've done so far, they are only two games out of the 4th worst record.

Byron cannot be playing with fire like this. The Lakers need to finish with the league's worst record this year. We cannot fucking lose this draft pick. Get one more good draft pick, pray you draft better than you did this past year, hope the young guys improve, sign a free agent, and let Phoenix have that pick when we're closer to .500. Giving Phoenix the #4 overall would probably kill me.

Byron Scott wants to win games. The way that he wants to win is to let Kobe shoot. Lakers live and die by Kobe's shot. They both could care less if they get a draft pick this year. Regardless, LAKERS WIN! PLAN THE PARADE! THIS IS OUR COMEBACK!

The deeper you dive into the data, the more you realize that Curry isn’t just a deadly efficient shooter, but he’s also virtually immune to burden. As he has been asked to produce more and more, he hasn’t gotten any less efficient.

This is something that goes kinda unnoticed. A lot of good shooters have a finite amount of 3's they can make. Or if they're hot for a quarter, it's not sustainable. You hear it from coaches all the time ("hey, _______ just hit like 5 shots in a row and we're still in it. He's going to start missing soon)...and in a lot of the cases it's true. However, with Curry, that limit doesn't really exist.

AcridMeat

Banned
Pretty interesting to see that he knows he's inefficient on that spot and so he pumps/takes a closer jumper. At least sometimes.

Top Bottom