• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Dray is one of the best defensive players I've seen in the last 15 years. If he can keep this form all year, it will be one of the single defensive games I can remember out of someone. Fucking clutch B2B blocks too. Also the best switch defender of all time, fucking hell.

Dray is one of the best defensive players I've seen in the last 15 years. If he can keep this form all year, it will be one of the single defensive games I can remember out of someone. Fucking clutch B2B blocks too. Also the best switch defender of all time, fucking hell.

I hoinestly think that Draymond block, putting the ball back in Schroder's face as he fall out of bounds, was the play of the game. No doubt.

Dray is earning his claim to defensive player of the year, but we are still early in the season.

Watching Dray at the end of the game was super fucking impressive

I have no clue how he does it. Defensively, he's phenomenal. Seriously there are maybe 5 players that shouldn't automatically pass if they're up against Dray in a late game situation.

phanphare

Banned
Yeah I never really got where the shine people give these cowards come from. Athletes or not, they are people. And if you get called out after saying something slick, but stay your corny ass in the stands instead of saying it face to face, then you are a bitch.

End of....

yeah they're gonna let some random ass fan down there lol

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I want al hortfort back. I want Teague back. Hell, I want Carroll back :(

I want the old (well younger) Kyle Korver back!

Dennis scored 24 and Howard scored 14 with 16 rebounds. So wanting Teague or Horford back isn't the answer.

What we need is a younger Korver who scores more than 3 points. Also Baze isn't putting up enough points relative to his contract.

The shooting guard and small forward barely eeking out 10 points hurts us. If we had any kind out real outside shot this team would be dangerous. Instead teams can pack the paint cause who cares about Baze or old man Korver.

Edit: I don't see how Coach Bud starts Korver all season. Unless he's clueless.

Double Edit: Yeah Korver played 30 fucking mins and only scored once.

I was just joking. This team is prettt boring atm. 2014-2015 was so fun to watch. Right now it's just turnover after turnover, watching Dennis and Baze chuck up shots, Korver pretending he's about to shoot, Howard getting called for 3 in the key every game, etc.

It's a snooze fest lol

Cipherr

yeah they're gonna let some random ass fan down there lol

I mean, if you wanna take the shortcut and just lay it raw by saying people that heckle all disrespectful like from a safe distance are bitchmade, then I'm good with that too.
hDg0t5W.png

Fjordson

Dennis scored 24 and Howard scored 14 with 16 rebounds. So wanting Teague or Horford back isn't the answer.

What we need is a younger Korver who scores more than 3 points. Also Baze isn't putting up enough points relative to his contract.

The shooting guard and small forward barely eeking out 10 points hurts us. If we had any kind out real outside shot this team would be dangerous. Instead teams can pack the paint cause who cares about Baze or old man Korver.

Edit: I don't see how Coach Bud starts Korver all season. Unless he's clueless.

Double Edit: Yeah Korver played 30 fucking mins and only scored once.
Yeah, Schroeder roasted GS all night in the pick & roll. Shit, even Delaney did fine.

Definitely think the weak link was Korver last night. He looked every bit of 35 in how he was moving and had some pretty nasty bricks.

Fjordson

Hmm, Warriors are now 2nd in the league in blocks and 9th in defensive rating. Also 2nd in opponent field goal percentage at the rim.

Very good developments for what some thought would be weaknesses, but need to see how that holds up when the schedule toughens up.

Surfinn

Damn that Wizards/Kings game was one of the worst I've seen in a while. Both teams played so bad..

You'd never know it though considering they went into OT.

TTG

Grizz fans, I feel for you after today's news. I only saw them against the Clippers, but wow was that game great and Conley was exceptional in it.

Giving the kid experience. Livingston is gonna be a free agent next season and McCaw is the clear replacement. Giving him that development now.

He cost them at least 7 points in the 3 minutes he was out there, Kerr sat his ass after that. Let him grow and develop in garbage time.

Fjordson

McCaw has been solid this year, especially on defense, so he's usually safe to throw out there even in a close game. Was pretty bad last night, though.

OldMan

Banned
Dwight Howard for Frye and Shump. I feel like a center will secure the finals for the Cavs rather than banking on the 3 especially with no Bogut.

Dwight Howard for Frye and Shump. I feel like a center will secure the finals for the Cavs rather than banking on the 3 especially with no Bogut.
I love posts like this "hey here is the absolute garbage from x team, how about you give us one of the best players in the league that plays x position for them?"
J.R. Smith decides to stop playing defense to say what's up to Jason Terry, gives up layup
https://vine.co/v/5UOimZqhMlM
JR is that dude LMAO

Top Bottom