• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Fjordson

George Karl defense force? GAF has it all.

In other news, Draymond is missing tonight's game because of the birth of his son?!? Holy shit, I didn't even know he was having a kid. Grats to Day Day.

George Karl defense force? GAF has it all.

In other news, Draymond is missing tonight's game because of the birth of his son?!? Holy shit, I didn't even know he was having a kid. Grats to Day Day.

Melo has consistently been surrounded by players that would have assisted any other player win the championship. It is known.

This can't be true

Tom Penny

Melo has consistently been surrounded by players that would have assisted any other player win the championship. It is known.

This can't be true
Teammates good enough to help him get to the playoffs 7 times in a row. Not good enough to help prevent one and done 6 of those years.. 8/10 first round exists. Winner.

Duxxy3

You'd have to think that Karl won't be able to Coach in the NBA again. Who would play for a guy like that?

I'm sure ESPN will keep him on board to increase ratings.

As soon as I heard that Draymond was going to be gone a part of me was thinking that the
Nets would make this game competitive.

Honestly, Nets could maybe be in that 3-11 conversation had Lin not gotten injured. Their new management is definitely pretty good this year, can't wait to see what they do when they actually have a 1st round pick

maladroid

Curry, Durant and Thompson are a combined 11-36.

Warriors getting owned, giving up layups and open 3's. Hate games like this.
I personally have enjoyed witnessing the Dubs having a blast just ripping through the league while learning how the entire thing is going to work, having fun, deferring to each other (and Klay), relishing and celebrating what their teammates are doing while employing true artistry in their endeavor.

Fjordson

Curry, Durant and Thompson are a combined 11-36.

I personally have enjoyed witnessing the Dubs having a blast just ripping through the league while learning how the entire thing is going to work, having fun, deferring to each other (and Klay), relishing and celebrating what their teammates are doing while employing true artistry in their endeavor.
Huh.

maladroid

The lackadaisical first half enhancing the sense of drama and tension, uplifting Durant's redemptive third quarter acts into the echelons of euphoria. The Nets are mere playthings to the creative genius of Kerr and co. I wouldn't expect simpletons to understand true artistry.

Shaq claiming that he told Whiteside that in order to be the man in Miami, "all the silliness has to stop" and he has to mature. Shaq. Shaquille O'Neal said this.

Also listening to the latest Lowe pod, and he mentions that in these new Super Max contracts, guys are going to be making $48-50 million in the last couple of seasons. The thought of 38 year old LeBron or Chris Paul making $50 million a year is crazy.

OldMan

Banned
Today my team lowkey ran the triangle in a pickup game which was impressive for a bunch of walk ons😂

I think shanon on undisputed said it best, Spurs are boring to watch but so efficient...

TTG

Paul Pierce starting for the Clippers?

2a50a6de84db99fb075cacf498ea576791fc3bf5547528dbd444ea3dfe48abc7.jpg

scoobs

'Member when the young Lakers were surprisingly competent, Luke was the second coming of Phil, and they competing for a playoff spot? I 'member.

Top Bottom