• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

That Joakim Noah contract is seriously the worst in the nba.

His and Deng's are far and away the worst of this offseason. Stay away from Thibs' players. Both of those guys look like they are 31 going on 40. Allen Crabbe not far off. Not sure what the fuck Portland was thinking with how they constructed that roster.

Kamek

A Twitter post saying Noah days he's OK doesn't do the quote justice. In the post game Noah looked like he saw a ghost and was shaken up

Sorry I didn't know I wasn't allowed to prefer an elite rim protector in a league lacking good post defense to Giannis. Please forgive me.

Deandre for Kawhi sounds good too, right?

Weren't people saying the same exact thing about Anthony Davis and KAT not too long ago too?

KAT hype last year is like Embiid this year. He's played fantastic, shown that he very well will likely be a star in the leagu, but he was still a rookie. Without AD's injuries, I only take Harden/LeBron/WB/KD/Curry/Kawhi over him to start a franchise

AD two years ago was easily worth the hype, and giannis this year feels much more reminiscent of 2014-15 AD than 2015-2016 KAT. Giannis had hype, and was thought to be a possible star before, the main reason he's getting so much attention now is that he's playing AT a star level, not a soon to be star level or borderline star level

When a player is almost a night 5x5 threat, he's not at the same level as most others

So apparently, Miami is open to trading literally anyone.

If Riley is serious about rebuilding, then he needs to try and trade Whiteside and Dragic and start from scratch.

Hahahahaha poor Portland. Getting Whiteside could've saved them so much trouble.

His and Deng's are far and away the worst of this offseason. Stay away from Thibs' players. Both of those guys look like they are 31 going on 40. Allen Crabbe not far off. Not sure what the fuck Portland was thinking with how they constructed that roster.
Probably PTSD from the previous offseason

Boston would be a good place for Whiteside but I doubt Ainge would want to part with that BKN pick.

A lot of Kings fans I know want them to trade for Dragic but Kings don't got shit to offer us as far as picks

Thibs just fooled everybody thinking Noah and Deng were ever good. Well Deng was at least decent for a while. Noah was always trash.

Such trash that he came in 4th or something in the MVP voting that one year.

Absolutely. He had like 2 more assists than the rest of his career cause that team had zero ball handlers (rose, deng injured and the pg's were hinrich and dj augustin) and Thibs defensive system allowed them to win a lot more games than they deserved.

If you have watched Noah playing playoffs games and still don't think he is trash, you're either a fan of the opposing team or i dont know what to say.

Absolutely. He had like 2 more assists than the rest of his career cause that team had zero ball handlers (rose, deng injured and the pg's were hinrich and dj augustin) and Thibs defensive system allowed them to win a lot more games than they deserved.

If you have watched Noah playing playoffs games and still don't think he is trash, you're either a fan of the opposing team or i dont know what to say.

ahahaha, he beat Brooklyn in game 7 of the playoffs on the road basically by himself.

Just take the L and move on.

You should watch the games instead of Bleacher Report statistics.

That's the reason why I don't like Noah. Cause I had to watch him play. You were the one brought people who don't watch the games with the mvp-shenaningans. A year where fucking Nene obliterated him in playoffs. Or did you not watched that?

Knicks have this beast of a player? You're welcome.

That's the reason why I don't like Noah. Cause I had to watch him play. You were the one brought people who don't watch the games with the mvp-shenaningans. A year where fucking Nene obliterated him in playoffs. Or did you not watched that?

Knicks have this beast of a player? You're welcome.

No one said Noah is great now, you said he's always been trash.

No one with a sports brain thinks that.

FStop7

Banned
Fuck DRose for walking out on his team and fuck the Knicks for just quitting at home vs. the Pelicans. The fans always support the team and that was a garbage ass way to treat them.

OldMan

Banned
Every 500 something odd years we are rewarded with a musical genius, beethoven, a Kanye west. In basketball you're guaranteed a "great" every other decade. Every decade since the creation of basketball there has been at least one great. Wilt, West, etc. I believe Giannis could be that next great.

gutshot

Every 500 something odd years we are rewarded with a musical genius, beethoven, a Kanye west. In basketball you're guaranteed a "great" every other decade. Every decade since the creation of basketball there has been at least one great. Wilt, West, etc. I believe Giannis could be that next great.

joel.gif

Kanye is not a musical genius.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If you're a Knicks fan, be patient. Porzingas and his father Donald Trump will make the knicks great again.

lol

Id rather never ever watch an NBA game again than be a Knicks fan.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lollll isaiah showing why he's not a legitimate superstar or even close in this league. Derozan getting freebies this entire run just walking in and popping it over isaiah.

Top Bottom