• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

God I'm so thirsty for Ibaka right now.

He's playing so well, still gets along with Harden, WANT

EDIT: Yeah, we finally got rest, and started nailing our 3s again. This rest for the month of February is going to be amazing for this team, think we come out on another hot streak in March

DVNUz01.jpg

I feel like the feelings between the sixers, Lakers, Celtics, and nets fans are really funnily complex.

Especially when some combination of the teams faces off.

I know no one cares, but the last minute of the blazer-mavs game was ridiculous. Soooooo good.

The whole quarter was amazing. Stotts and Carlisle strategies and rotations were also pretty fun to follow. Two great coaches of this league.

Those final 2 shots by Dirk deserved a win though.

Agreed, but at the same time I don't think George is good enough to win a championship for a team...

Maybe that's true, though I think if you surround him with a great cast you can compete with him as your number 1. He's also only 26, and you have $70 million worth of leverage on him for when his FA hits.

I appreciate that Danny is trying to get someone on the level of Butler or George, instead of dumping good assets for Melo, even though I think he has no shot at PG.

Top Bottom