• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Celtics aren't getting near PG, he has a solid cast that's finally gelling well together between Glen Robinson III, Jeff Teague, Thad Young, and a 20 year old Myles Turner (who is another young promising all star big...)

Seriously, what's up with the young big talent? Embiid, KAT, Jokic, Porzingis, Myles Turner, AD, Boogie, Giannis if you want (ehhh)

This is why the NBA is great right here.

Almost every single one of its players is so much realer and interactive with their communities and nails the message that society needs to hear.

Servbot24

Banned
Celtics aren't getting near PG, he has a solid cast that's finally gelling well together between Glen Robinson III, Jeff Teague, Thad Young, and a 20 year old Myles Turner (who is another young promising all star big...)

Seriously, what's up with the young big talent? Embiid, KAT, Jokic, Porzingis, Myles Turner, AD, Boogie, Giannis if you want (ehhh)

Yeah Turner is gonna be good. Not Embiid/KAT good, but good enough to have all star off the bench potential.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Rasheed Wallace in the house! #trusttheprocess

Nice to see the Sixers playing the Spurs tight without Embiid.

Speaking of that, what's the deal with this "knee contusion"? How did it happen? I would be very concerned as a sixers fan, and it just gets added to his list of injuries.

Speaking of that, what's the deal with this "knee contusion"? How did it happen? I would be very concerned as a sixers fan, and it just gets added to his list of injuries.

It happened a few weeks ago against Portland (I was actually at that game). He landed awkwardly after going up for the ball but he only went out of the game for like a minute. He's only played once since then (and dominated in that game) I think it's more of the team being cautious with him rather than it being super serious. It is strange that it hasn't been talked about much though.

He'll be fine, had a couple of rough landings in the Blazer game (this would be the one that did the most damage i'd guess https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyCP62LxuJ4 ), shouldn't really have played that national TV game against the Rockets. It's a 2 - 3 week injury, he's been practising so it's not like he's getting around on crutches. It's also a good opportunity for them to take it slow and tank some games/showcase Okafor for anyone who might be interested with the deadline coming up soon.

jbug617

Banned
C4MU1SgUMAAf92p.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jeez nets went to OT, but luckily the wiz pulled it out. Not that they're much of a factor, but nice to see t wolves get the comeback win as well. Kind of the opposite of their MO with the comeback though.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hope Jabari is okay. He was really putting it together and making "Jabari or Wiggins?" a legit conversation.

Not only making it a convo, he was taking the lead IMO given Wiggins stagnation and his year over year improvement. If it's his ACL I fear for his career. Michael Redd experience all over again for Bucks fans.

scoobs

Wtf Parker had a knee injury tonight? Fuck. I was just jumping on the Jabari>Wiggins bandwagon and this could completely fuck his career trajectory. Bummer.

Wiggins has started to put together some nice games lately, actually had 5 assists/6 rebounds tonight... shocking.

Mory Dunz

135 bench press? the heck

tbf, it's not a "natural" action. So if you never bench press, you won't have a high max. Even if you're strong otherwise

Surfinn

Celtics got smoked tonight without Cousins on the floor... yiiiiikes.
Without cousins, gay, Lawson and caspi. Huge win for the kings, they played great despite lots of injuries.

The last like 10 games have been decided by 4 points or less, with 3 OTs.

Can't win em all

At least our nets keep losing
Kings deserve credit though they've been playing with a purpose lately.

Top Bottom