• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Can someone explain to me why Derrick Rose seems to not care about anything, he seems like the biggest passive aggressive NBA player I have ever seen. He never seems to have an opinion on anything, whats his problem?

He is the least passionate NBA player I have ever seen. Its like he hates playing or something.

I saw him after the first knee injury where he was crying thanking the fans, I was like this dude is cool. Now he seems so what ever. What happened? Did he get scorned by someone?

I don't think he was ever mentally the strongest person, and I think those injuries broke him. But I don't know him personally, so there's a good deal of conjecture here.

He's rich beyond his wildest imagination.

That killed his love to win? I mean I get it, I would probably be the same. Its just crazy to me that this dudes end career will be that of a nomad passed from team to team, who would have ever thought that. Maybe the dude above was right, maybe the injuries broke him.

I think PG's agent is using LA as a ploy to try and control things and prevent a last second trade. Isn't there potentially a $70 million difference in long term salary if he is traded to, say, Denver, then leaves again as a free agent?

I think PG's agent is using LA as a ploy to try and control things and prevent a last second trade. Isn't there potentially a $70 million difference in long term salary if he is traded to, say, Denver, then leaves again as a free agent?

Only if he makes All-NBA this season or next. If not, then he's not eligible for the super-extension.

Also Deron is gone.

@MercedesNBC5

Nerlins Noel is headed to Dallas. In exchange, the 76ers will get Andrew Bogut and Justin Anderson.

Deron Williams has been waived.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I love the Lakers right now

First they took Sewer & and now they have taken Ennis from us. Our two worst players :D

That killed his love to win? I mean I get it, I would probably be the same. Its just crazy to me that this dudes end career will be that of a nomad passed from team to team, who would have ever thought that. Maybe the dude above was right, maybe the injuries broke him.

Those injuries broke him mentally. Remember he decided not to play despite being healthy at the end of the next season after he tore his ACL.

God I hate that. Let the journalists decide who gets paid more? Whose idea was that?

I mean, how else would you decide who the best players are? What would you do to qualify it? All-star? Fan voted. All-NBA? Media voted. MVP? Media voted. And you can't make it a simple stats game, because then things would get really messy with guys chasing numbers.

Those injuries broke him mentally. Remember he decided not to play despite being healthy at the end of the next season after he tore his ACL.

Yeah I remember that was the start of all this weirdness.

And then he said Im not the GM I don't need to go recruit for guys. Who talks like that? Who would nt help recruit?

Dude is is just strange to me.

Bread

Banned
I mean, how else would you decide who the best players are? What would you do to qualify it? All-star? Fan voted. All-NBA? Media voted. MVP? Media voted. And you can't make it a simple stats game, because then things would get really messy with guys chasing numbers.
I don't like the idea of the best players getting a higher contract ceiling in the first place

Recap of Sixers day:
sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

I'm sad.

Lmao apparently New Orleans tried to offer Sacramento Buddy Hield and a protected draft pick for DeMarcus Cousins. What kind of shit offer is that? Who they trying to fool?

jman2050

In two years the Celtics are going to have the largest collection of goodish but not great players the league has ever seen, so that's worth something I guess?

Top Bottom