• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Line_HTX

Bogut's coming home!

d3591d45efa1f7385932a3d85cb753f5.png

This is bullshit, SMH...

TTG

Alvin's going to ask for his old job back with D'antoni after the game, see if he can leave on the Rockets' bus.

Wait, when did the Rockets acquire Lou Williams?

XD

Rockets announcers just said Lou was shooting 50% on corner 3s. Just imagine him on the Rockets. Forget everything else and just think about all those great possessions that ended in Brewer corner 3s, and let Lou shoot them

We lost KJ, Ennis, Brewer, and our 1st round pick for Lou and the cash to go for Bogut

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Skip Bayless
✔
@RealSkipBayless

"Refs are just letting Nene, Rockets hammer on DCousins without calling a foul. Does leading league in techs mean you cannot be fouled???
9:46 PM - 23 Feb 2017 "

stay shitty & stupid as fuck for life Skip.

XD

Rockets announcers just said Lou was shooting 50% on corner 3s. Just imagine him on the Rockets. Forget everything else and just think about all those great possessions that ended in Brewer corner 3s, and let Lou shoot them

We lost KJ, Ennis, Brewer, and our 1st round pick for Lou and the cash to go for Bogut

Woah those were our throw aways. Thanks Lakers!

Line_HTX

Skip Bayless
✔
@RealSkipBayless

"Refs are just letting Nene, Rockets hammer on DCousins without calling a foul. Does leading league in techs mean you cannot be fouled???
9:46 PM - 23 Feb 2017 "

stay shitty & stupid as fuck for life Skip.

LMAO, fuck that stupid Cowturd.

This 2nd unit is so much fun to watch. Crazy fast and play with a TON of energy.

Beverley + Gordon + Lou + Dekker + Harrell/Capela is basically a perfect lineup for playing fast and with energy

"Was told tonight that the Hawks offered 3-4 four first round picks, plus swap options for Paul George & Jimmy Butler." - @KeithSmithNBA

So I guess those guys weren't getting traded.

Edit:

"Let's try this again with tired eyes: 3-4 first round picks and swap options for Paul George and Jimmy Butler separately."

That makes more sense.

VeeP

never underestimate the hornets' ability to choke away a 4th quarter lead

Haha. Never undestimate KCP's last minute 3 pointer I guess.

Pistons have the issue of having players who deserve a large contract but not having a player that is actually underpaid due to the salary cap

Only player underpaid I believe is KCP atm. Because his contract was signed before player contracts blew up (I believe). Besides that, your right.

Haha. Never undestimate KCP's last minute 3 pointer I guess.

Only player underpaid I believe is KCP atm. Because his contract was signed before player contracts blew up (I believe). Besides that, your right.

Yeah, they just need ONE, ONE star player. KCP is useful, Drummond has been inconsistent but is still a black hole for rebounding, Tobias Harris is a really good scorer off the bench, etc. etc.

It's hard to say what is off with any one player (before Reggie started sucking, then there was an obvious hole)

If there was more ball movement for that team, it would be less of a problem, which is why they were doing so much better with Ish at the beginning. But still, they need a star, and if they get a star, they can be one of the deepest and scariest teams in the league. But they need a star

"Was told tonight that the Hawks offered 3-4 four first round picks, plus swap options for Paul George & Jimmy Butler." - @KeithSmithNBA

The only fuckup Danny did was the Noel trade. You can't allow the Dallas Cubans to be more competent than you are on buying ridiculously low on a great player that would a) fit the scheme perfectly and b) lead us to never having to watch Amir starting again.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holy shit sweet Lou on this Rockets team

Him and EGO off the bench... insane

Lou Williams 6-10 from the 3, most of them from the corner.

I don't think the Rockets are even used to our corner 3s actually falling now... holy shit Lou is amazing

Jarate

Banned

Edit:

"Let's try this again with tired eyes: 3-4 first round picks and swap options for Paul George and Jimmy Butler separately."

That makes more sense.

Pacers and Bulls are stupid and are going to be stuck in the treadmill forever

I'd just like to remind everyone.

Lou hasn't been to a single team practice yet. He just got to a warm-up a little, and he was originally going to play a few minutes (a change from not playing at all originally)

Goddamnit New Orleans, you have DMC and Davis combining for 54 points, 21 rebounds and a fuckload of steals, assists and blocks and still you're somehow managing to be losing by nearly 30 points. Shit like that shouldn't even be possible.

The only fuckup Danny did was the Noel trade. You can't allow the Dallas Cubans to be more competent than you are on buying ridiculously low on a great player that would a) fit the scheme perfectly and b) lead us to never having to watch Amir starting again.

Do you really think the Sixers would give a divisional rival as good of a deal as the Mavs got?

Line_HTX

I'd just like to remind everyone.

Lou hasn't been to a single team practice yet. He just got to a warm-up a little, and he was originally going to play a few minutes (a change from not playing at all originally)

Yeah, that caught me by surprise. Flew in this afternoon and boom, ready to go.

:lol

Top Bottom