• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

phanphare

Banned
boogie!

I said no embellishments, and I'm nothing if not a man of my word.

in all seriousness frank at the 5 with our starting and back up centers out has been interesting, to say the least. he's been playing well these past, like, 10 games.

I don't think he should be a full time center but I think the dude needs to be in the starting line up to get his consistency up. love marvin but he could also really help the bench unit in terms of defensive organization.

Ummm, Cousins sure is parked at the three point line a lot.

A. Give it time
B. He did it a decent amount in Sac. too, because he can both facilitate and shoot 3s

Sweet Lou comes in and hits two corner 3's with his two first shots as a Rocket haha what a steal

haha

Forget all the other attributes Sweet Lou has. Forget him drawing fouls along with Harden to put the other team in foul trouble.

Even if you just think of him getting all of Brewer's corner 3s.... goddamn

Wait what? Eric Gordon, Lou Williams, Pat Beverley, Sam Dekker, and one of Harrell, Nene w/rest, or Capela, isn't a good bench?

2 leading 6MOTY, the "heart and soul" of this team, 2-3 young players who energize the team, and a veteran that with rest can still ball.
Yeah, I didn't get that either.

These turnovers...

Wait what? Eric Gordon, Lou Williams, Pat Beverley, Sam Dekker, and one of Harrell, Nene w/rest, or Capela, isn't a good bench?

2 leading 6MOTY, the "heart and soul" of this team, 2-3 young players who energize the team, and a veteran that with rest can still ball.

That's a sneaky great bench. I can see them reaching the WCF and Pringles is way overdue for a NBA title. I think having a Wizards x Rockets of sorts Finals would be the best thing possible for the sport, but I don't see it happening.

mjp2417

Banned
Rockets bench is probably the best in the league right now. It's why they might have some semblance of a chance against Golden St.

Welp, WOJ saying Bogut CAN go back to the warriors....

Granted, it's a contract year for him, so maybe he wants to go on the celtics or cavs, who would probably give more playing time, but otherwise I totally see the return happening

Granted, it's a contract year for him, so maybe he wants to go on the celtics or cavs, who would probably give more playing time, but otherwise I totally see the return happening

I'm not sure getting the most playing time should be the most important factor for an injury prone guy like him.

Misterhbk

The Pelicans depending on bigs to handle the ball is leading to so many turnovers against a middling defensive team. That and they seriously just can't play defense it seems like.

RedEther

It would be too funny if he signed with cleveland

It would be too funny if he signed with cleveland

It's what the main assumption has been so far.

Deron Williams, barring him agreeing to go to the Jazz, is almost certainly going to the Cavs.

Rockets have the most money of any contender, but Bogut specifically requested to be traded to the Mavs over the Rockets, has played dirty with us in all 4 matchups, and recently, upon being waived, said that the Rockets were doing good in the D'Antoni system, but it probably didn't fit him.

I could see Celtics going after him, but I've only seen Rockets admit to going after him, and the Cavs are otherwise the most likely

TTG

I wonder why the Rockets would go after him. They got a 3 big man rotation that's clicking, Bogut is slow. Doesn't look like they're missing a big man tonight.

Line_HTX

Jonathan FeigenVerified account‏@Jonathan_Feigen 10m10 minutes ago

Rockets 25-4 when scoring 60 in a half before getting 66 tonight. Rockets bench outscored Pels', 40-13.

Godo dayyum

Bogut's coming home!

d3591d45efa1f7385932a3d85cb753f5.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This Rockets team

:D

Top Bottom