• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

FZZ

Banned
Lakers will get Lonzo Ball and Ball, Ingram, and Dlo will be the next greatest trio in the NBA

have faith brehs

I think it would've been impossible to work out a good trade for that pick. Who knows what the hell the Nets look like next year?

I wonder what the Nets give up for that pick...

Would something like a Brook Lopez + Caris Levert package have done it for Boston?

Or, taking Levert off the table because you don't trade young talent when rebuilding, something like Brook Lopez + Quincy Acy.

I remember Paul George murdering Harden while defending him. It feels like it's definitely an effort/motivation thing with him, and alot of that has to do with the team around him.

Tommy DJ

OMG, they're gonna kill Lebron, 50 minutes?

The Cavs are in a rough position. They're precariously close to the Raptors and Wizards and they're just playing badly right now.

Its a problem when your entire team depends on Lebron for just about everything yet you're in a position where you actually need to win games to hold onto any sort of home court advantage.

What the Cavs need to do:
1) Lebron needs to start yelling at Kyrie for no pass possessions again, like he was doing 2 years ago.

2) Tristan Thompson needs to break up with Khloe Kardashian. Bad voodoo all around.

3) Now that J.R. Smith's daughter seems to be getting close to a 'clear' position, Cavs needs him and Love to get the ball to shoot spot up 3s and just generally get the two of them hot.

Cavs commentators are so bad holy shit

Rule of thumb: small-town or terrible teams typically have the better commentators. Nets and Kings have the best commentators in the league. Cavs, Rockets, Warriors, Spurs, Lakers, etc. have some of the most homerish announcers in the league

TTG

I muted them 30 seconds in, they're garbage, like all the rest of Cleveland.

Tristan Thompson had himself a Chalmers moment when he refused to switch on George for a couple of possessions and Lebron lit into him. Lue looking like a kindergarten teacher trying to make peace between them too. Having Lebron out there for 50 minutes against the Pacers, what kind of shit is that?

Servbot24

Banned
Rule of thumb: small-town or terrible teams typically have the better commentators. Nets and Kings have the best commentators in the league. Cavs, Rockets, Warriors, Spurs, Lakers, etc. have some of the most homerish announcers in the league

I like the Spurs, Warriors and Rockets fine from what I can remember, I don't mind some homerism. Cavs announcers do suck though. Boston's are the worst, they just sound bizarre.

Two Words

What the Cavs need to do:
1) Lebron needs to start yelling at Kyrie for no pass possessions again, like he was doing 2 years ago.

2) Tristan Thompson needs to break up with Khloe Kardashian. Bad voodoo all around.

3) Now that J.R. Smith's daughter seems to be getting close to a 'clear' position, Cavs needs him and Love to get the ball to shoot spot up 3s and just generally get the two of them hot.

Does Khloe seriously just jump from basketball player to basketball player?

I wonder what the Nets give up for that pick...

Would something like a Brook Lopez + Caris Levert package have done it for Boston?

Or, taking Levert off the table because you don't trade young talent when rebuilding, something like Brook Lopez + Quincy Acy.

I don't think the Celtics want Lopez.

Top Bottom