• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

I'm just not sure what other teams would do with him.

Again, Phoenix. They already have Chriss, Booker, Bender, Ulis, Bender, Bledsoe, and a vet. big man to set screen in Tyson Chandler. If his shot is so utterly borked without extra space, well, he's not even close to being the main perimeter threat on that team.

Other main candidate is Boston. They already have a ton of guards, Lonzo is 6'6'', they don't really have a distributor that goes above and beyond when it comes to passing the ball around, and they have scoring threats that take pressure off Lonzo.

Sanjuro

Again, Phoenix. They already have Chriss, Booker, Bender, Ulis, Bender, Bledsoe, and a vet. big man to set screen in Tyson Chandler. If his shot is so utterly borked without extra space, well, he's not even close to being the main perimeter threat on that team.

Other main candidate is Boston. They already have a ton of guards, Lonzo is 6'6'', they don't really have a distributor that goes above and beyond when it comes to passing the ball around, and they have scoring threats that take pressure off Lonzo.

The only scoring threat Phoenix and Boston have are guards...

Tom Penny

Ball needs to be a Lakers so after every L I can read the tweets of his dad blaming the coach and teammates as the West guards torch him for 30 every other night. He's a terrible fit on Boston but they would take them if they had too. Sanjo said it. A passer around no shooters is stupid. Generating shots is not a Celtic issue. Hitting them is.

Jackson or Monk would probably be great fits for Philly's current roster (assuming Embiid and Simmons are healthy). Monk would feast on all of the attention those guys draw away.

If Monk doesn't end up on the Sixers something has either gone wrong or they got Fultz

Not saying he should be their number 2 choice, I'm saying it seems too perfect

If Monk doesn't end up on the Sixers something has either gone wrong or they got Fultz

Not saying he should be their number 2 choice, I'm saying it seems too perfect

Biggest need is a guard/wing with a high scoring ceiling so Monk makes a lot of sense and so does Fultz/Jackson. I really like Ball but you'd end up getting diminishing returns with he and Simmons on the court at one time since their skill sets cross over so much.

Who am I supposed to root for here. I wanna root for the Heat, but the Lebron-less Cavs are a compelling story too.

Also why has Deron Williams had so many minutes playing with Kyrie and Lebron? He can run their bench offense, ffs

No shot off

Shout out to the guy who has been standing in the shot for the last couple minutes.

At the beginning of the game there was a blurry spot on the center-right area of the camera

TTG

You forgo a timeout when you know your guy will make a smart decision. Lebron is on the opposite bench and you've got James Johnson running the show, do your damned job.

Top Bottom