• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

KD block on AD and drive to the bucket past him was pretty great. Wanna see more KD vs AD in the next games purely for entertainment value. Draymond Green is a great defensive player but against guys like LMA and AD I just don't think he's long enough to guard them for extended periods of time without a shot blocking rim protector behind him.

Clearly this Warriors team will have to be saved by Javale Mcgee

KD block on AD and drive to the bucket past him was pretty great. Wanna see more KD vs AD in the next games purely for entertainment value. Draymond Green is a great defensive player but against guys like LMA and AD I just don't think he's long enough to guard them for extended periods of time without a shot blocking rim protector behind him.

Clearly this Warriors team will have to be saved by Javale Mcgee

I'm hoping for Looney and Damion Jones to carve out some minutes during the regular season. Jones is basically Ezeli but with the ability to catch the ball.

This Mavs team is just so fucking bad, the funny thing is that Barnes isn't the problem.

This team has absolutely no depth with bigs, you get your 20-25 minutes with Bogut and outside of that other teams can absolutely abuse you in the post where they can take a huge advantage on you.

When Dirk is out, no one can score on this team reliably or even fucking knows how to create shots for other people.

This team will maybe win 20 games max, It's that fucking bad. I know it's only two games in but it looks worse than the Chris Kaman, OJ Mayo, season.

This Mavs team is just so fucking bad, the funny thing is that Barnes isn't the problem.

This team has absolutely no depth with bigs, you get your 20-25 minutes with Bogut and outside of that other teams can absolutely abuse you in the post where they can take a huge advantage on you.

When Dirk is out, no one can score on this team reliably or even fucking knows how to create shots for other people.

This team will maybe win 20 games max, It's that fucking bad. I know it's only two games in but it looks worse than the Chris Kaman, OJ Mayo, season.

It's ugly, but I can't imagine a team run by Carlisle winning only 20 games :(

It's ugly, but I can't imagine a team run by Carlisle winning only 20 games :(

Yeah :/

I do wonder if this team is intentionally gonna tank tho, it's a two point game at half. In the third Carlisle rolls out a lineup of Curry, D-Will, Matthews, Barnes, and Powell during a 6 point deficit and that's when Nene goes ham on them.

After that Houston opens things up with a 12 point+ lead with their size against a small guard line up.

edit: Quincy Acy fucking sucks.

Pelicans face Spurs tomorrow

That shit isn't fair

HOLY SHIT Pelicans schedule....

@Spurs 10/29
Bucks 11/01
@Grizzlies 11/02
Suns 11/04
@Warriors 11/07
@Kings 11/08
@Bucks 11/10
Lakers 11/12
Celtics 11/14
@Magic 11/16
Blazers 11/18
Hornets 11/19
@Hawks 11/22
Timberwolves 11/23
@Blazers 11/25
@Mavs 11/27
Lakers 11/29
Clippers 12/02
Thunder 12/04 (MUST SEE TV)

HOLY SHIT Pelicans schedule....

@Spurs 10/29
Bucks 11/01
@Grizzlies 11/02
Suns 11/04
@Warriors 11/07
@Kings 11/08
@Bucks 11/10
Lakers 11/12
Celtics 11/14
@Magic 11/16
Blazers 11/18
Hornets 11/19
@Hawks 11/22
Timberwolves 11/23
@Blazers 11/25
@Mavs 11/27
Lakers 11/29
Clippers 12/02
Thunder 12/04 (MUST SEE TV)

Adam Silver is literally gonna kill Anthony Davis.

Ogni-XR21

Sorry if this has been asked before but any news on the Game Time app for PS4? Can't find it in the Canadian store (could not see it in the US store either) and the old app discontinued.

I don't think they're that bad. Rick will figure something out. The bench has been a big problem. It's too reliant on JJ to create. But I'm sure one of Curry or Anderson will step up eventually. Also Wes needs to hit some shots. He's been killing the Mavs along with our backup big men.

I would really like to see Rick play Hammons on the 5 spot cause clearly Powell is has a hard time at the position.

jptrey06

I don't think they're that bad. Rick will figure something out. The bench has been a big problem. It's too reliant on JJ to create. But I'm sure one of Curry or Anderson will step up eventually. Also Wes needs to hit some shots. He's been killing the Mavs along with our backup big men.

I would really like to see Rick play Hammons on the 5 spot cause clearly Powell is has a hard time at the position.

It'll look better once Harris gets back

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Tried to watch the Hawks highlights on the ESPN app.

1 mins of Joel Embiid dick riding despite the fact that the score keeps popping up with the Hawks getting further ahead. Then the highlights end with more jock riding with a quick oh but the Hawks one thrown in at the end.

FFS ESPN

Tried to watch the Hawks highlights on the ESPN app.

1 mins of Joel Embiid dick riding despite the fact that the score keeps popping up with the Hawks getting further ahead. Then the highlights end with more jock riding with a quick oh but the Hawks one thrown in at the end.

FFS ESPN

Non-Embiid highlights would either mean you're watching the 76ers sans Embiid, or you're just beating the 76ers.

Neither is that impressive

The M.O.B

Looks like I will finally be back to watching games on a consistent basis due to new work schedule.

My comments thus far:

1. Heat season is going to be painful. Our team is basically the D-League All Stars trying to go against actual NBA players. I'm only watching our games to see if Winslow is going to improve his offensive game. We will look a bit better once Josh gets back but this is going to be a long .500 season for us.

2. It's so disappointing seeing AD waste the next 5 years of his career carrying his team to first round exits. NO didn't know how to build a decent team around CP3 and they have no clue what to do with AD. He will continue to be the best in the league and this teammates will continue to let him down.

3. Wade Q_Q

Top Bottom