• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

scoobs

Still trying to figure out where the Embiid circle jerk is located. This can't be it, dudes got 18/10/3/4 in 20 minutes and nobody is talking about it.

I don't expect my Blazers to win, but I hope they put up a good fight.

Basically both have shitty defense right now. Maybe Portland slightly less shitty. Feel like Portland could really use Ezeli in this match up.

Obviously GS has insane offense. I'm hoping they don't wake up vs us but also a bad loss would motivate Lillard.

scoobs

Wake me when he puts up that line against the best teams for five straight years.

So a per 36 of close to 30/15/5 after not playing for 2 years is not impressive enough to please the great Gigglepoo?

Get on the Embiid hype train now, you'll be too late in 5 years, we won't accept you. You will be turned away, and sent to the Okafor hype train from 2 years ago.

So a per 36 of close to 30/15/5 after not playing for 2 years is not impressive enough to please the great Gigglepoo?

Get on the Embiid hype train now, you'll be too late in 5 years, we won't accept you. You will be turned away, and sent to the Okafor hype train from 2 years ago.
He just needs to stay healthy. Ask Anthony Davis.

Gigglepoo

I'm joking.

Every basketball person I read and listen to has been hyping Embiid since the preseason. I don't know who you're folllowing that's ignoring what he's doing.

Mortemis

Banned
Good comeback attempt, but PG13 just too much for the lakers. Fun to see them get it close and rally like that though.

I wish Ingram was a bit more aggressive, I know Luke wants him to bring the ball up but he usually just hands it off to Lou and slinks into a corner.

theWB27

Good comeback attempt, but PG13 just too much for the lakers. Fun to see them get it close and rally like that though.

I wish Ingram was a bit more aggressive, I know Luke wants him to bring the ball up but he usually just hands it off to Lou and slinks into a corner.

There was no aggressiveness from him tonight.

I'm only looking at stats but seems like James Harden has been running the offense pretty well over there in Houston. 30pts and 10ast a game? 5tos but if he can get them down...

I just saw a dude on my twitter tl call Durant the Roman Reigns of NBA, and goddamn is that accurate.
I don't see it. He isn't really shoved down our throats the media compared to many other stars. The closest would be pre-championship LeBron when ESPN couldn't stop talking about him despite being hated by many and coming up just shy.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Dub Blazer games are always a treat. Should be a fun one. Wondering if the warriors continue their slow improvement cause the last two games were against shit teams. Will be interesting to see where they are up to this point.

Expecting Dame to go off as per usual.

Embiid is trash, it's time to move on. The process is untrustworthy.

I'm only looking at stats but seems like James Harden has been running the offense pretty well over there in Houston. 30pts and 10ast a game? 5tos but if he can get them down...

But something something I never watch the Rockets but Hardenis trash

The thing about Harden though is he's the perfect target for people who have an ax to grind about the way the game has changed in "modern" NBA.

Fjordson

Steph could take some pointers from Ian Clark tbh.

"I know you like throwing the blind-folded, behind the back, cartwheel pass on the fast break, but this is what we call a bounce pass."

dream

Man, that Durant interview with The Mercury News is heartbreaking. He basically says that he fell in love with Russ, but then Russ got married.

Steph could take some pointers from Ian Clark tbh.

"I know you like throwing the blind-folded, behind the back, cartwheel pass on the fast break, but this is what we call a bounce pass."

ian clark and steph curry were competing on half court shots during that open practice a couple weeks back

clark was no slouch

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Knicks tried a get good quick scheme with a bunch of older/injury prone players.

Meanwhile the Lakers have closed the Kobe chapter, and they are trying to move on with younger talent. This is similar to the Heat in that regard.

Not that I think the Lakers or Heat are near title contention, but they have a better future than the Knicks hurry let's get some people to surround Port even if they are over the hill and injury prone.

I am so proud of George Hill and the Utah Jazz

Can anybody with league pass tell me what the fuck is happening with this Spurs game?

I haven't been watching it either but from what I've been reading, Hill, Johnson and some others on the Jazz have just been pulling through. I also read the Spurs have been playing a lot of second stringers this game though. Don't know how true that part is

TTG

I couldn't believe the broadcast, but it's true, Warriors are averaging 8 for 30 from 3, 5th worst in the league.

Knicks tried a get good quick scheme with a bunch of older/injury prone players.

Meanwhile the Lakers have closed the Kobe chapter, and they are trying to move on with younger talent. This is similar to the Heat in that regard.

Not that I think the Lakers or Heat are near title contention, but they have a better future than the Knicks hurry let's get some people to surround Port even if they are over the hill and injury prone.

Yeah the Knicks are basically doing what the Nets did but didn't sacrifice their souls to get bounced in the 1st rd. Their issue right now is that Phil wants to run a system but has players that don't want to do it lol.

I am so proud of George Hill and the Utah Jazz

I haven't been watching it either but from what I've been reading, Hill, Johnson and some others on the Jazz have just been pulling through. I also read the Spurs have been playing a lot of second stringers this game though. Don't know how true that part is

Sometimes I really feel like Pop just wants to get the first L outta the way so the team can focus on playing good bball instead of trying to stay undeafeated.

Top Bottom