• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

OldMan

Banned
The Cavs make no sense. Black trim around the court when they wear blue/yellow jersey's but blue trim around the court when they go black >.>

Tom Penny

Teams sure love to let Lebron be a play maker instead of a scorer...it's the dumbest strategy. He wants others to carry the scoring load.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

dp6rRsd.gif

Tom Penny

I'm so surprised the Celtics getting smashed on the boards. In two games the Bulls out rebounded them by like 35+. Not sure how you fix that...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
They were due to re-design the court but somebody fucked up somewhere and they started from scratch. They used last year's court up to last game. This is what they came up with (making its debut tonight).

re-design that they scrapped (i like this better tbh)

They were due to re-design the court but somebody fucked up somewhere and they started from scratch. They used last year's court up to last game. This is what they came up with (making its debut tonight).

re-design that they scrapped (i like this better tbh)

Yeah, they used the bottom design with the sword at the bottom in the preseason. I liked the sword in the middle, (although it should have been bolder) but missed having the Skyline at the bottom.

As cool as the Trophy within the C logo is, it's funny that we're allowed to use that on the court itself, it's like they're sticking it to the other teams. lol.

trixx

Just seen Noah airball and Dekker hitting the floor. Had me in tears. CAn't wait for this OKC vs Golden State game

DeRozan ballin out in Toronto :)

Top Bottom