• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

OKC's lack of shooting is...appalling. I know it's a rough spot for Presti after losing KD, but he's basically loaded the roster up with a bunch of long, athletic 23-year-olds that can jump out of the gym, but can't shoot a lick. Not sure what his long game is here, or if he even has one...

EDIT: Damn, KD's just ruthless.

Dthomp

OKC's lack of shooting is...appalling. I know it's a rough spot for Presti after losing KD, but he's basically loaded the roster up with a bunch of long, athletic 23-year-olds that can jump out of the gym, but can't shoot a lick. Not sure what his long game is here, or if he even has one...

Yeah it's a bit brutal. Not sure why they keep wanting to shoot jumpers, early game pounding inside built a lead. This team isn't built for running and taking a bunch of 3s, you don't actually have to play GSWs game here.

Also fuck KD, where was him giving half this many shits during his time in OKC?

BadAss2961

Yeah it's a bit brutal. Not sure why they keep wanting to shoot jumpers, early game pounding inside built a lead. This team isn't built for running and taking a bunch of 3s, you don't actually have to play GSWs game here.

He's on a loaded team now where the game comes much easier to him. Watching him on Team USA and with GS, he looks like the best player in the league.

You sound bitter. Criticizing KD's effort while in OKC is stupid. His record there speaks for itself.

Looking forward to Draymond Green getting enough techs to be suspended in the playoffs, sealing a Western Conference Finals victory for the Spurs

Brinbe

Jesus Fuck........ I feel for Westbrook right now. Saddled with shit while KD can go off with the support of an all-star team.

KANTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Top Bottom