• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Yeah don't see it either.

Klay was total shit early last year also before picking it up. He can be streaky.

Keep in mind that Klay is also important for them defensively, especially if Iggy starts to lose a step, he becomes their best perimeter defender.

Who is this great rim protecting center that the Warriors are supposed to trade for that will be anywhere equal value to Klay anyway? DMC is a good defender/rim protector all of a sudden? Jahlil Okafor? Most likely they will make a smaller trade to address that if they have to and add a big for depth, or wait for a vet to get cut later in the season. Hell if Dallas falls out of contention they could probably just get Bogut back for peanuts.

OozingZen

Neo Member
Oladipo has been pretty bad to start the season but I've liked what I've seen today from him. Hopefully he's more consistent going forward, or else Westbrook is gonna go insane from the lack of perimeter shooting.

Fjordson

Is it just me or does Chris Webber have a super weird style of commentating?

It's like he's writing an RPG scenario or something. Creates these little stories and bits of dialogue between players / teams. Random as fuck.

hbkdx12

Got damn this game is awesome. It was lit from the first moments with all the expletives and stare downs

Kerr spazzing out
KD calling Grant a bitch ass n*gga and a pussy
Russ with the behind the back block, KD smiling and returning the favor
KD talking shit to Kantor on the bench

I kind of wanted to see Russ win to see if he'd stunt on the dubs like he did the other game against the suns but i guess we'll have to wait till they bring the heat back to oklahoma

I hope that Kerr makes KD sit the game out in OKC ala coach Pop just to see the media and fan frenzy

Good lawd. Pop's evil with that shit. Bought tickets way in advance to see the Spurs in OKC last year and Pop sat his entire starting lineup save for Danny Green. Thanks, Pop. Love you, Pop.

Fjordson

Solid game. KD is really starting off great this year.

Excited to see Luke and company back in Oracle tomorrow.

Edit: oops, playing in LA.

LQX

I've been watching basketball a long time and I don't think I have ever really disliked a team outside of my shitty, fucking cursed Knicks but man I think hate this GS team. They are all clearly evil.

They're small and they have no stars. You're not beating Cleveland without a couple go-to guys.

Thomas is most definitely a 'go-to' type of guy. They need more go to guys, though, and rebounding/size for sure. Having Horford, Crowder, and Olynyk would help too, lol. They were missing two of their top 3-4 guys and another one of their top 8 guys.

I've been watching basketball a long time and I don't think I have ever really disliked a team outside of my shitty, fucking cursed Knicks but man I think hate this GS team. They are all clearly evil.

dentist-4.png

Top Bottom