• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
15pts 1st quarter for the GSW.....is this the surprise Draymond Green promised L. Walton today..LOL..

mozfan12

Banned
With Dame shooting 3s basically from half court, are they gonna have to change the 3 point distance now in a couple of years.

Christian

I hate admitting it, I feel dirty just thinking it, but I really enjoy watching this Lakers team, and I find myself rooting for them. Some interesting young talent, for sure!

Mortemis

Banned
This leads kinda a fluke with Klay missing open shots like that, but man I'll take it!

Clarkson is eating from the second team, love what he brings.

mozfan12

Banned
I have a feeling we still lose this but I'm loving what I'm seeing. The production on offense is exactly what I wanted from these young Lakers. Our defense is shite, but we gotta hope the Dubs stay cold.

theWB27

I like an aggressive Ingram. Dude can get his shot. Russel is my new favorite player. They have no lack of confidence this year and it's lovely.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
I'm liking these new lakers. They got a long way to go but they're looking better than last year.

No Byron Scott and Oldman Kobe make a huge difference.....even losing games this young Lakers team play with a lot of energy...bright futures ahead and Luke Walton can Coach.

J. Bravo

Who was the user that had the LeBron avatar with the stank face? I think it said, "stank don't it?" Cherrywoodfuton? I'm sure it was a heat fan lolol.

dream

tumblr_nw09e4CJcY1u26ow4o1_1280.jpg

Top Bottom