• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

badb0y

Curry and Klay legit missing open looks isn't chemistry issues lol

This teams defense works off offense. It's always been like that. KD has been the only consistent guy on the floor so far this season

Maybe chemistry is the wrong word... they just don't have enough experience playing with each other yet. All I am saying is these things take time to click. We didn't just let go of Harrison Barnes and sign KD, a lot of players were moved around.

Maybe chemistry is the wrong word... they just don't have enough experience playing with each other yet. All I am saying is these things take time to click. We didn't just let go of Harrison Barnes and sign KD, a lot of players were moved around.

I mean honestly ... KD probably the only reason this team isn't 2-4 instead

Going to the finals two times in two years is no joke. There's definitely a hangover that happens.

Jarlaxle

Glad they got Booker a pair of shoes that actually fit. Career high 38 tonight with the shot to send it to OT too. Soooo good.

Christian

I mean honestly ... KD probably the only reason this team isn't 2-4 instead

Going to the finals two times in two years is no joke. There's definitely a hangover that happens.

Yeah. And Lebron's been to SIX consecutive finals. Guy's superhuman. Don't know how he can still walk.

So. GSW isn't even the best team in CA anymore.

3rd best?

They're probably going to have to trade Clay for some capable bigs. You guys know that right? And/or Dray.

If they go into the post-season with this soft-ass front line, they're going to get embarrassed by someone.

We aren't assuming anything. This is just a new squad learning to play together. Look at when Miami Heat was having issues with the big 3 in the beginning and then they just started to gel together overtime. These things, they take time.

You do not even have to look at the Miami Heat look at the current NBA champions as an example Kevin Love was rumored to be traded since he got their and they fired their coach mid season last year. Like you pointed out it takes time to workout the issues because their is only one ball.

As for Klay's troubles he is in the same role Kevin Love and Chris Bosh were in on top of that I think the guy is tired. Other then Draymond Green no other NBA player has played more basketball then Klay over the last two years and Klay is heavily reliant on his jump shot.

jman2050

Like this isn't even a joke as this GSW team is currently constructed and playing the Cavaliers would walk all over them right now.

I'm positive that will change by the time the playoffs roll around. I mean, it has to change with this much talent, right?

Redd

Look at the improvement of a well coached Lakers team. Give them a few years and they could be playoff caliber.

Miracle

So. GSW isn't even the best team in CA anymore.

3rd best?

They're probably going to have to trade Clay for some capable bigs. You guys know that right? And/or Dray.

If they go into the post-season with this soft-ass front line, they're going to get embarrassed by someone.

Warriors make 1st seed, Lakers 8th seed.

2007 Mavs vs Warriors 1st round moment. Let's go!

Yeah. And Lebron's been to SIX consecutive finals. Guy's superhuman. Don't know how he can still walk.

CITb1qL.jpg

Miracle

Also Luke Walton should win COTY alone for making Young and Lou play defense. A word that was never associated with them other than "garbage" in their entire lives before this season.

So I lived in Northridge and LA when I was 5 in the late 80's for quite a few years and was a huge fan of the showtime Lakers.

Can I have my Lakers fan pass back please?

I'm just gonna shut my fucking mouth because I don't want to eat crow when the Warriors eventually chip this year

As a Heat fan I've seen this movie before.....

Meanwhile that fucker Wade is making more 3s than the entirety of last season with the Heat. Man he must hate Riley.

Riley is getting senile constructing this trash Heat roster...... its time for him to retire

Top Bottom