• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

the basketball gods have awoken. warriors getting exposed left and right.

To the lakers? The lakers? lol.

i give credit to coach walton. after leading the warriors to through their undefeated streak last year, and now keeping the lakers playing hard this year, he seems legit.

jwhit28

Are TJ Warren and Devin Booker a legit 1-2 punch? The Sun's game was the other game I could see during the Warriors blowout and they looked pretty good. Poor AD.

wow. got the vid link for this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMavUu6DCvd/
KD in a trance.
It's what he does when he thinks about Sonic's too.
njeqVGi.gif

Here is just the Durant portion of the team gif
Disappointed Klay

Are TJ Warren and Devin Booker a legit 1-2 punch? The Sun's game was the other game I could see during the Warriors blowout and they looked pretty good. Poor AD.

Don't know about Warren but Booker seems legit. Picked him up in fantasy last season. He looks smooth out there and he just might be the next great shooting guard after Harden.

Let's go Lakers! What a win!

Plus Durant is the only Warrior I have on my fantasy team. So a decent to good game by him and a Warriors loss was all I could hope for, and I got it. Let's go!

We're looking good man. This young team is impressing me. 30-35 wins should be easily obtainable, imo.

Wow darn. I just missed what's probably the greatest shit show lakers won since game 7 in Garden. That's like a Fuck KD fans dream come true right there. 😌

Laker bench has Lou, Clarkson, Ingram, Nance Jr, and Black.

Seriously, fuck both Calderon and Huertas. Zubak will be an awesome though.

theWB27

Pete Carroll is a hero for his stupid ass call against the Patriots.

I maintain he wanted Russell to be the hero instead of lynch. So he could be the defacto face of the franchise.

Ot- for the first time in a long time the Lakers got a legit good player that didn't come early in the draft. I just hope they afford to keep him when it's time.

Kevtones

Jesus fuck Lillard. Dude had 42 points on 18 shots last night. Unreal logo 3ing too.

Six games in:

PPG APG RPG PER
34.2 4.5 5.7 31.01

OldMan

Banned
I know the 76ers are giving them hell right now but doesn't anyone think the Cavs are on the same level or beyond that of the 96-97' Bulls team?

Best regards,

OM

rainz

I know the 76ers are giving them hell right now but doesn't anyone think the Cavs are on the same level or beyond that of the 96-97' Bulls team?

Best regards,

OM

Defintely not on the same level imo.. They are a great team but watching that 96/97 season was like watching magic happen for me. They were on another level. Maybe if Cavs had Phil coaching hah..

Chase17

Best regards,

OM
I had the same thought as I watched them thoroughly handle Marcus Smart's Boston Celtics the other night

Top Bottom