• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Ric Flair

Banned
Bucks are looking good so far this season. They're beating teams they should be beating and staying competitive in games with good/great teams, fun to watch :)

Cavs still on pace for 82-0. Though with performances like tonight, I'm not sure they'll make it or trip up somewhere and have to settle for 81-1.

You know what, I think the Cavs could probably break the Warriors record if they wanted to
if LeBron was petty enough
but I'm sure they'll just try to lock in the #1 or settle for #2 seed.

Line_HTX

Q0l3InL.gif

This gif is perfection, and Doug Collins's commentary over it is even better with the Staples Center organ, LMAO

I feel like anytime I check Minnesota's boxscore Wiggins scored a lot of points and then nothing else. I know Minnesota plays with 2 bigs most of the time but I don't get how he averages so few rebounds. He also has twice as many turnovers as assists so far this year.

spyder_ur

Mudiay putting on a goddamn show in Boston. 22 points in the first quarter.

Where would he rank on a trade value chart? He might legitimately already be top 5. Crazy.

Uhh, no way top 5.

As a bball fan it's a legitimate joy to watch him play though. Really happy that he's on track now and hope it stays that way.

Marz

The problem is the 90s being an encapsulation.

I think Jordan's initial early 90s run was much tougher than his mid to late 90s run. They definitely weren't equal.

You're wrong, the 97-98 Jazz were the first team he faced in the finals that had a better team than his.

TSM

Wtf, where did this Celt team that's starting the second half come from? The Nuggets look completely stunned by actual defense being played.

Anybody hope the lakers finish at the bottom this year? I want our draft pick, especially given how crazy the draft may be.

if they did keep their pick this year, I think this is the year Mitch would aggressively try to trade it to add a prime vet considering how young the team already is, and how the front office expectations for putting together a contender are going to be.

if they did keep their pick this year, I think this is the year Mitch would aggressively try to trade it to add a prime vet considering how young the team already is, and how the front office expectations for putting together a contender are going to be.

Ah, that makes sense, I suppose. Wonder who would trade the pick?

I am so freaking happy that Harrison Barnes is showing he can actually score more than 11 points a game. I feel happy in knowing that we might FINALLY have someone who can outscore Dirk on average through out a full season. Now though, Dirk is hurt, and he's going to be out for awhile. And the Mavs are 1-5, facing a long season from what it seems. This is the rebuild year that we finally had to have. At least there are young players to build on, and if we get a high draft pick, someone else that hopefully can help lead us to a new era.

Randle's playmaking has been the most surprising thing to me this season. His passing and vision (and Luke's trust in it) is much better than I thought it was.

This game also reminded me that Tyson Chandler is still in the league. He's old as shit but what is he doing rotting on this PHX tank? He is a guy the Warriors should maybe try and pry away.

Randle's playmaking has been the most surprising thing to me this season. His passing and vision (and Luke's trust in it) is much better than I thought it was.

Yeah Luke wants him to be the Draymond in this system. I didn't think Randle would evolve this quickly. It is great to see. I am chapped we lost Junior for a couple games.

This game also reminded me that Tyson Chandler is still in the league. He's old as shit but what is he doing rotting on this PHX tank? He is a guy the Warriors should maybe try and pry away.

I wanted him on the Lakers before he went to NY, so bad.

Top Bottom