• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Marz

Jazz looking decent this year.

Still want us to make a run at Westbrook.

I wonder if the Thunder would take a Hayward, Exum, Lyles package with some picks thrown in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnthonyIrwinLA/status/795821712881291264

CwtTn9VUUAEonMa.jpg

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Towns must have lost a bet with Russell. Similar to how Lebron had to wear a Cubs uniform with his lost bet with Wade.

He's probably tired of playing for the Wolves and wants to come to a winner. Mozgov and Swaggy OR Lou (but not both) for KAT.

TTG

Meanwhile in Oakland the Warriors are down in the third to the 0-6 Pelicans. Is this what the nadir looks like?

TTG

The other day Miami fans were yelling at Lebatard for saying Winslow is not going to become as good as Kawhi, good times.

The other day Miami fans were yelling at Lebatard for saying Winslow is not going to become as good as Kawhi, good times.

I say this as a Miami fan; a lot of us are still in denial over what the situation is. There's still people who believe that Whiteside is going to become the best center in the League and overrated what his ceiling would be.

TTG

I say this as a Miami fan; a lot of us are still in denial over what the situation is. There's still people who believe that Whiteside is going to become the best center in the League and overrated what his ceiling would be.

You guys are gonna suck for the foreseeable future, that's just how these things go. The real pity is how those championship teams have been eradicated. There's just no one left.

It's still kinda sad tho that the Warriors needed 13 3s from Curry to barely beat an 0-6 Pelicans team. :p

Yea, the OKC game was obviously much better, but what can ya do, he wouldn't have had it if it wasn't close late.

It's been often rumored/hinted that Parsons was a cancer in the locker room which is why he was never even given an offer sheet during the offseason.

I think the organization still likes Parsons and it seems Dirk and Cuban are ok with him. The reason he wasn't given an offer sheet was because he was always injured. I think it frustrated Carlisle more than anything.

As for the cancer part, the only player he butt heads in the locker room was monta I think.

Cool performance from Steph, here's Kobe's stats from when he set the record for reference.

45 pts on 16/28 57.1% shooting and 66.6% 3pt shooting.

Mory Dunz

Cool performance from Steph, here's Kobe's stats from when he set the record for reference.

45 pts on 16/28 57.1% shooting and 66.6% 3pt shooting.

but the record is now 13. Who cares about 12 when there's 13.
2nd place, etc.

While they were still tied, sure. But records are records.

And when curry did 12, he shot 58% and 75% from three with a game winner....

So who had the Pelicans playing the Warriors after both of their losses

The Pelicans are straight trash, don't get me wrong, but the NBA and God seem to have stacked the cards HARD against them the beginning of this season

Top Bottom