• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

phanphare

Banned
Demar is on another level right now, wow.

he's one of the few people in the league right now who can create for himself without a screen or anything. really like what I saw from him tonight, looks to have matured his game over seasons prior. had a confidence about him and a calmness. whenever he elevated properly I knew it was down.

Jarate

Banned
If you wouldnt take Paul George on your team right now, you are literally insane.

The Pacers suck because their defense is horrendous. They also have a really bad bench unit.

Miracle

ISO player. Kobe was his favorite player, growing up.

LukeBall doesn't get down like that.

Pretty sure he could find a way to make it work. He single handledly turned Nick Young into a two-way player from an ISO chucking brick machine, and Lou Williams into a playmaking efficient guard with solid D from a ball stopping, also Iso chucking with zero effort on defense.

Russell
Ingram
George
Randle
Mozgod (or Zubac assuming he progresses that much in 2018)

The length and height of that kind of lineup would be insanely difficult to guard, while also being difficult to score on.

tookhster

Russ with another fuckball shot smh. This is right after he made a layup that took like 5 seconds sprinting from the other side of the court. Why couldn't he just do that again?

As an NBA Fan, I assume I should start showing up here more often. Anyways, I'm sort of excited for the Sixers (I'm a Rockets fan), because seeing not only Joel Embiid get love but seeing some sort of hope in the players, it feels good. I don't think that you want to see a team consistently lose all the time unless they're going against your favorite team.

By the way;
Sixers beat the Pacers 109-105.
They beat them by 4 points.
3+1=4
3-1..
The Warriors blew a 3-1 lead. That is all.

Mortemis

Banned
ISO player. Kobe was his favorite player, growing up.

LukeBall doesn't get down like that.

Ehh. I feel like he's too big of a talent to not take that chance, especially if it's not a major attitude problem. He could fit in really well with Luke's coaching and the way they play.

As an NBA Fan, I assume I should start showing up here more often. Anyways, I'm sort of excited for the Sixers (I'm a Rockets fan), because seeing not only Joel Embiid get love but seeing some sort of hope in the players, it feels good. I don't think that you want to see a team consistently lose all the time unless they're going against your favorite team.

By the way;
Sixers beat the Pacers 109-105.
They beat them by 4 points.
3+1=4
3-1..
The Warriors blew a 3-1 lead. That is all.

It's the gift that keeps on giving

Man, I fucking hate watching Anthony Davis have his development squandered with the Pelican's current situation. Wish the FO would surround him with talent.

Lost in the great start the Lakers have gotten off to is that Luol Deng seems to be toast. I thought he would be such a great fit as a 3/4 in Luke's system, but that contract might end up being worse than the Mozgov one.

Lost in the great start the Lakers have gotten off to is that Luol Deng seems to be toast. I thought he would be such a great fit as a 3/4 in Luke's system, but that contract might end up being worse than the Mozgov one.

Yeah, he's trash. Not sure why because he was solid before he joined the Lakers.

giphy.gif

Miracle

Yeah, he's trash. Not sure why because he was solid before he joined the Lakers.

He's playing SF most of the time when he excels as a PF nowadays. The problem is that we have Randle and Nance as our PFs though. Sometimes Ingram too.

Also all that playing time he had with the Bulls (Thibs playing him 38+ minutes per game every year) really killed him. Damn shame. At least Mozgov has been worth every penny so far.

Top Bottom