• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Cavs so strong. Their 3 point shooting is so devastating. Honestly pretty happy with the Raptors performance. Holy shit though, can the refs fuck off.

Brinbe

Good job, good effort Raptors. Refs were absolute shit, but tough to win when you're giving up 120.

LeCavs still the only obstacle to a finals appearance.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well tough loss, on to the next one.

Who do we even play next?

Wednesday November 16 - Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors

EqQOTR9.gif

phanphare

Banned
solid win from the hornets. they continue to play exceptionally well in the 3rd quarter. probably because they always dig themselves into a hole in the 2nd quarter tho...they really need to string together full games. aren't gonna win many games against good teams giving away a quarter like that and it's a trend so far.

also how bout frank the tank! dude looked great tonight. hitting the 3, utilizing the shot fake, putting it on the floor, posting up, exploiting mismatches, and assisting his teammates. if he continues to get his confidence level up he's gonna be a serious threat night in and night out.

Julius fucked around and got a triple double. The way he has seemingly developed into the heart and soul of this team has been the most mind blowing part of this season so far.

Miracle

Julius fucked around and got a triple double. The way he has seemingly developed into the heart and soul of this team has been the most mind blowing part of this season so far.

I think Young and Lou being competent players is MUCH MORE mind blowing.

People just gave up on Randle WAY TOO EARLY after being with Byron fucking Scott for two years. Injured his first year and a double double in what was essentially his rookie season. He was definitely the biggest victim of any player on the team from Byron's shenanigans (followed by Russell, Black, and then Clarkson, etc).

Randle is a beast and has that alpha personality that will glue this team together for years to come.

5pur5 gonna run us by about 20 on Friday if we show up like we did tonight.

Or we will run on the Spurs by 20 like we did against the Warriors. :p

This team is capable of beating any team on any given night. Spurs, Warriors, whoever. So bring em on.

Although these next 5 games will probably be brutal so we'll take every win the team can get here.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Do you think if you took yourself and 4 friends that if you played a regulation game you could score (not counting FTs) on an NBA team even once?

phanphare

Banned
just pull up from 10 feet behind the 3 point line repeatedly. they won't guard you and you're bound to clank in 1 out of however many you shoot.

Vanillalite

GAF needs this to be a separate thread. I bet a ton of people would think they could luck into a basket while underestimating what they are watching from the NBA.

OldMan

Banned
Who thinks they should take away the other sizes of basketball and keep it at 29.5 across all leagues and ages? I think they should because you'd start off at the official weight and when you look at other sports you don't have different size pucks or baseballs.

Best regards,

OM

Vanillalite

Who thinks they should take away the other sizes of basketball and keep it at 29.5 across all leagues and ages? I think they should because you'd start off at the official weight and when you look at other sports you don't have different size pucks or baseballs.

Best regards,

OM

If it's super small you don't need to change the size like a tennis ball or a baseball.

If it's bigger you have to change the size or kids especially can't properly handle it. That's why there are different size basketballs and footballs.

OldMan

Banned
If it's super small you don't need to change the size like a tennis ball or a baseball.

If it's bigger you have to change the size or kids especially can't properly handle it. That's why there are different size basketballs and footballs.
Fair enough, I just think if you're going to start on a high rim might as well start with a big ball 💭

FStop7

Banned
The dudes who answer "yes" to that "score on NBA players" challenge are the same milks who yap about how they could take on UFC fighters.

Vanillalite

Fair enough, I just think if you're going to start on a high rim might as well start with a big ball 💭

Most kids don't do that either though.

Like the rim is shorter. First to third base is smaller. Soccer field is smaller ect...

Top Bottom