• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
I love how the Rockets can have the ball wide open on the elbow and look for a pass back to the perimeter. They don't even pretend to care about an open shot from 15 feet away.

I love how the Rockets can have the ball wide open on the elbow and look for a pass back to the perimeter. They don't even pretend to care about an open shot from 15 feet away.

No lie, I've started to cringe a little a mid-rangers and ESPECIALLY at long 2s. And if they're contested... shudder

I need a gif of D'Antoni stat.

D'Antoni is so fucking on top of the team to avoid our careless mistakes.

Pat is fucking great though. Plays defense like it's game 7 of the finals, even if we have a gigantic lead and it's game 1. Exactly what this team needs

Slizeezyc

DLee should be embarrassed by his pick and roll D this game. Even by his standards this is a disaster.

LMA has no excuse for his inability to rotate either.

Mory Dunz

what he say? I love Chuck's shit talking on the Warriors. The entire team hates him as well, just listen to Dramond's response to being compared to him

iirc he said Kawhi, WB, and Harden were unguardable. Baron and Shaq brought up Curry. He said Curry can be guarded. They said by who. He said Curry can be guarded.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
He's getting torched on defense and I think that's borked him on offense. He's scared.

He looks like he has completely lost the ability to move laterally. It is insane. Also Daavid Lee getti g fucking MURDERED in PnR. Tim Duncan about to start next game.

Fjordson

Not that he'd fix this, but why doesn't Dedmon play? Noticed he didn't play against the Dubs last month either.

Pau and Lee are solid, but damn do they suck on D.

Tommy DJ

He looks like he has completely lost the ability to move laterally. It is insane. Also Daavid Lee getti g fucking MURDERED in PnR. Tim Duncan about to start next game.

Tim Duncan would legitimately be a positive right now. At the very least he can hit bank shots.

Slizeezyc

Not that he'd fix this, but why doesn't Dedmon play? Noticed he didn't play against the Dubs last month either.

Pau and Lee are solid, but damn do they suck on D.

Why didn't Kawhi play the 4 at all this season? Why did Simmons get benched for massive stretches of the season? Why did the Spurs always play two bigs?

Pop is a stubborn MFer about certain things.

Tom Penny

Can't wait to hear Pop answer why he played LMA so much. It's as big of a fuck up as yanking Duncan that lead to a Bosh rebound and Ray Allen 3 that cost them a Finals.

Dedmon finally in, and he's playing well.

Thank you. I want a good series.

Pau is good off the bench, but I want some more Kawhi at the 4, Dedmon as their main big. Stick someone like Bertans or Green or idk on Anderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom