• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Someone teach LeBron how to make free throws

greatest player on the planet should not be shooting this bad from an uncontested free shot

Jarate

Banned
I don't get how little they're playing Valencunas. He's by far their best rim protector and defensive big man. If people drive, other defenders are going to have to over commit leading to easy 3's, and it's not like you're going to stop Lebron from getting to the basket.

Gigglepoo

I don't get how little they're playing Valencunas. He's by far their best rim protector and defensive big man. If people drive, other defenders are going to have to over commit leading to easy 3's, and it's not like you're going to stop Lebron from getting to the basket.

JV should be in the game whenever Thompson is.

FZZ

Banned

Probably don't want him to get too tired early on

Doesn't he usually come off the bench?

Or is he used to starting

Probably a mix of stamina issues and his match-ups being Tristan Thompson (who can go out and has quick feet) and Channing Frye (who already murders the Raptors from 3). He was also looking sluggish before this game

Jarate

Banned
If all 4 Series were sweeps, I'd say the NBA has a massive parity problem.

The NBA has always had a massive parity issue. This is nothing new.

Wizards Celtics won't be a sweep. It's possible, but hell, i'll take an avatar bet with anyone here for a month saying they don't sweep

Probably a mix of stamina issues and his match-ups being Tristan Thompson (who can go out and has quick feet) and Channing Frye (who already murders the Raptors from 3). He was also looking sluggish before this game

Tristan Thompson and Channing Frye should not be the players you worry about on the Cavs.

Wizards Celtics won't be a sweep. It's possible, but hell, i'll take an avatar bet with anyone here for a month saying they don't sweep

Tristan Thompson and Channing Frye should not be the players you worry about on the Cavs.

Frye, and stretch bigs in general, were Raptors kryptonite in the past

KingBroly

Banned

Given how the Refs were in Game 2 (And probably during the Regular Season) I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Man Toronto just looks like they don't even want to be there whenever they play the Cavs. They just have this look on their faces like they expect to get swept when they are a freaking 3 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom