• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

They don't really have any. The problem is in the NBA you cannot truly compete for titles without a minimal of 3 top 30 players on the roster to start...cuz you know..GS and Cavs talent canyon.

It's been like that for 70 years. That's just how the sport is.

Tom Penny

Do the raptors suck or is cleveland just that good?

Both..Cavs have Lebron, Kyrie and Love and the roster is comprised of 5 players that can shoot 40+ percent from 3 any night not named Lebron.

It's been like that for 70 years. That's just how the sport is.

Well there have some anomalies like the Pistons which would be impossible today. You used to be able to get to Finals with two top players...those days are over.

If this keeps up all 4 remaining series may be sweeps. I hope San Antonio wins today to make it competitive and that somehow Washington defends home court.

Cleveland is just killing Toronto.

Gigglepoo

If this keeps up all 4 remaining series may be sweeps. I hope San Antonio wins today to make it competitive and that somehow Washington defends home court.

Cleveland is just killing Toronto.

When was the last time the Spurs were swept?

Well there have some anomalies like the Pistons which would be impossible today. You used to be able to get to Finals with two top players...those days are over.

That's the exception to the rule.

TTG

I see Kyrie already has 10 assists... again. Someone watching these games tell me if it's the Toronto Barneys or if his pg skills got gud.

When was the last time the Spurs were swept?

That's the exception to the rule.

Probably never since Popovich and Duncan where there but if they lose both games at home I can see them getting sweep. Rockets keep shooting 40% from 3, besides Kawhi they have nobody.

In my opinion Kawhi the real MVP this season taking the spurs to 60 wins. Parker and Giniboli are done they need to retire.

I'm at work (night shift) so I can't actually watch any of the games but Toronto down by 20 is just mind blowing. They forgot how to play basketball.

Probably never since Popovich and Duncan where there but if they lose both games at home I can see them getting sweep. Rockets keep shooting 40% from 3, besides Kawhi they have nobody.

In my opinion Kawhi the real MVP this season taking the spurs to 60 wins. Parker and Giniboli are done they need to retire.

Got swept by the 2001 Lakers

Cp3 to the Spurs perhaps?

Ryuuga

Banned
I think Drizzy went from ambassador to Derozan's personal coach:
tenor.gif

Tall4Life

Whatever outcome in the Finals makes the Warriors team slowly disband/come apart is the outcome I want

whether it be KD getting his ring and leaving or them losing again to the Cavs, so they look for greener pastures, whatever it may be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom