• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sytadel

Whatever outcome in the Finals makes the Warriors team slowly disband/come apart is the outcome I want

whether it be KD getting his ring and leaving or them losing again to the Cavs, so they look for greener pastures, whatever it may be
Amen. Losing to the cavs again would be the ultimate burn. Fuck KD.

Regarding Vallenchunas
3 of 7 for 6 points, 6 rebounds in 21 minutes. That's not enough production for a guy that has such a size advantage over his matchup. He's not good defensively and isn't a good release valve when the Cavs trap. If he plays like that in game 2 I would take him out at the 6 minute mark of each half and leave him on the bench. No way I would play that dude more than 12 minutes if he's not producing.

Like I said, they need to feature him. It's the obvious strategy. Its Toronto's clearest matchup advantage. Not his fault his team doesn't give him the ball and telll him to score.

Anyway, we'll see if we can close strong again for a change.

mjp2417

Banned
Toronto still has the second best roster in the East. There is no excuse for them to get steamrolled like this in consecutive games.

homietheclown3.png

Tom Penny

It's humorous when people think teams are close to the Cavs in the East. The have the best player two two other top players and infinite shooters on the floor at all times.

Tall4Life

It's humorous when people think teams are close to the Cavs in the East. The have the best player two two other top players and infinite shooters on the floor at all times.

they haven't had to deal with our new playoff C lineup though! lebum needs to look out

Dynomutt

Isn't it crazy when you exude confidence and can claim a win before a game. LeBron said he was going to play better and boom.

Anth0ny

yup. been saying this shit from before the season started.

"buhbuhbuh their record since the all star break!"

fucking lol. they're going 12-0 into the finals.

FZZ

Banned
I just want to see a game where Cavs limit the team they're up against to under 100 points

it's annoying seeing them let so many teams score over 100

Boogs31

Regarding Vallenchunas

Like I said, they need to feature him. It's the obvious strategy. Its Toronto's clearest matchup advantage. Not his fault his team doesn't give him the ball and telll him to score.

Anyway, we'll see if we can close strong again for a change.

He played well tonight. But the first 7 games of the playoffs he looked completely lost. He's been far more assertive and decisive tonight. When he makes quick moves and doesn't hold the ball he can be effective. He still hurts them on the defensive end though.

trixx

Raps :( Defrozen :(

Raptors are way too inconsistent to cheer for but Toronto got one dedicated fan base, gave it up a while ago. Blame Casey all you wan't we ain't doing shit with DeRozan and Lowry as leads. Even though DeRozan seemed to have gotten way better this year, he appears and sometimes disappears.

Boogs31

Derozan should spend the entire summer working on his passing. He can't even make a pocket pass against the trap. When teams trap him they not only take him out of the game, but they also stall the possession because he is incapable of making the right pass to start a 4 on 3. His lack of shooting also hurts the team when he's off the ball. All that plus his below average defense makes me almost consider the idea that they should bench him for the rest of the series. He's been absolutely awful these first two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom