• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

datruth29

Are you sure the injury was that serious? Career ending?

The injury looked really bad. It was a non contact, and the result was that he couldn't move. I mean, maybe it's not bad, but based on injuries that occurred similarly, it's usually pretty bad.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
The injury looked really bad. It was a non contact, and the result was that he couldn't move. I mean, maybe it's not bad, but based on injuries that occurred similarly, it's usually pretty bad.

Yeah. Coming from someone who has torn his ACL twice I'm worried.

Slizeezyc

Y6AwY0.gif

Needs the audio, since you could clearly hear it on the live broadcast. It was choice.

14 offensive rebounds, 43 to the Rockets 29. Many of those were just stupid. Ryan Anderson also cooling off, maybe because of the wrist. Rockets defense didn't show up (Harden in 3rd quarter was great though, tbh). That's the story of this game.

We also missed a lot of good open 3s, smh

Mortemis

Banned
Fuuuuuuck I feel so bad seeing Parker get injured and not even be able to walk off the court. :(

Hoping for the best, but man it doesn't look good.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Any lingering Bulls fans on here? John Paxton and Gar Forman held a press conference and it's pretty obvious they are going to trade Jimmy Butler and their first round pick for a heavily protected second round pick in 2021 a trade kicker or cash considerations.

J2 Cool

I actually feel like Manu is the most equipped to replace Parker's role. Hes just old as dirt, but I wonder if he could pull it off

LionPride

Banned
Any lingering Bulls fans on here? John Paxton and Gar Forman held a press conference and it's pretty obvious they are going to trade Jimmy Butler and their first round pick for a heavily protected second round pick in 2021 a trade kicker or cash considerations.

Jimmy and PG13 have been gone since the season started if we bein honest

Tommy DJ

I actually feel like Manu is the most equipped to replace Parker's role. Hes just old as dirt, but I wonder if he could pull it off

He can facilitate but like you said. He's older than dirt and he's sort of at that stage where retirement is looking pretty likely to be honest. At the very most he has one more season.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Jimmy and PG13 have been gone since the season started if we bein honest

The difference is PG wants to be in LA and Butler wants to stay in Chicago. But the Bulls front office has fallen deeply and profoundly in love with Fred Hoiberg and Butler must go at all costs.

LionPride

Banned
The difference is PG wants to be in LA and Butler wants to stay in Chicago. But the Bulls front office has fallen deeply and profoundly in love with Fred Hoiberg and Butler must go at all costs.
Yeah, but we have all known that Jimmy Buckets was outta Chi-Town

GarPax is fucking dumb as hell and need to get that Sandman hook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom