• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Gordon is a much better defender than expected.

Gordon's a pretty good defender and was an even better one early in his career before the injuries.

That shit is not a foul,

Oh and Aldridge is still trash

The NBA needs to get this shit under control. These are not basketball plays. It's to the point where I'd probably support just not awarding 3 shots for a fouled 3, though I realize that can be abused near the end of games. Or just allow the refs discretion on whether the guy was actually in a realistic shooting motion.

I do trust Silver to make this a focus though.

Yeah yeah it's in the rules but harden is such a dog fuck with those 3 free throws. Yeah sometimes he gets fouled but then there's what just happened now.

Still think we will lose this at the end.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Yeah yeah it's in the rules but harden is such a dog fuck with those 3 free throws. Yeah sometimes he gets fouled but then there's what just happened now.

Still think we will lose this at the end.

It doesn't matter what the defender does unless he stays at least 3' away. If he is closer for any reason Harden will jump in and get the call. It is total unwatchable crap.

LionPride

Banned
My first exposure to Eric Gordon was 2K and because of his fucking trash jumper I thought he was a goddamn scrub.

I also thought Anthony Randolph and Terrence Williams would be GOATs

Houston's best player is playing like trash and they are down 5. If SA manages to win this, that's great, but I don't see how they win this series which is really weird thinking about the Spurs

Edit: Well that got out of control quickly

J2 Cool

Always liked Jonathan Simmons. Also I forget how much Gasol cares to win another title, since he always plays at the exact same pace

This feels like a game 7 for San Antonio

datruth29

Wasn't a shooting foul but Ginobli convinced the ref otherwise lol

Hooking the other players arm and bringing it into you as you are shooting should be an offense foul. I'm shocked Lou Williams didn't see that coming considering that he does it every time as well, lol

LionPride

Banned
I've never been a fan of chanting when an injury happens. Maybe it's just me, but hearing people chant a name when someone is hurt bugs me. Probably because I've seen some bad injuries in person and silence is just the norm for me

J2 Cool

Weird I was thinking "i dont know how much long SA can put it together the way they are tonight" with their talent level and age. Parker seems like he knows something's really wrong, damn.

Was a odd lineup out there too. TP was the only one capable of making a play. Pau, Simmons, and the others just kept dishing it around

J2 Cool

Such an upsetting ending.. Houston may still take this in 5, with that morale blow and going to Houston next. Spurs are going to have to fight to hold onto this game

Y6AwY0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom