• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Harden's free throws are propping up what's been a middling playoffs so far for him. Might be that the little nicks are starting to add up (ankle, wrist, hip last night) because he's shooting it worse than even someone like Westbrook was in the first round. And his efg compared to other stars is way low.

Kawhi .634
LeBron .624
Curry .581
KD .58
Wall .549
Lowry .532
IT .522
Kyrie .457
Harden .449

Kawhi being on here is weird though. Dude sucks.

Tom Penny

Gasol passed up a 15 footer to give it LMA last night. LMA rewarded him by taking a baseline fade away shooting it over the rim and hitting Gasol in the head with the ball.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Harden's free throws are propping up what's been a middling playoffs so far for him. Might be that the little nicks are starting to add up (ankle, wrist, hip last night) because he's shooting it worse than even someone like Westbrook was in the first round. And his efg compared to other stars is way low.

Kawhi .634
LeBron .624
Curry .581
KD .58
Wall .549
Lowry .532
IT .522
Kyrie .457
Harden .449

Typo maybe?

Surfinn

Gasol passed up a 15 footer to give it LMA last night. LMA rewarded him by taking a baseline fade away shooting it over the rim and hitting Gasol in the head with the ball.
Lol I legitimately busted up laughing at that, one of the funnier things I've seen this season

Ronin Ray

So I have a question for people that have seen more rockets games then me. What's up with harden when he doesn't draw a foul call he completely doesn't engage and get back on defense sometimes. I haven't seen much of him but does this happen often ?

Kawhi .634
LeBron .624
Curry .581
KD .58
Wall .549
Lowry .532
IT .522
Kyrie .457
Harden .449

Where's LMA?

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Okay which one of his teammates is going to be a true pro and send out the wife to take care of him?

9el8lDY.png

Tom Penny

Bread snitching smh.. He shouldn't be banned for having a horrible opinion. Some people like pineapple 🍕. That's ban worthy.

Ripenen

Kawhi .634
LeBron .624
Curry .581
KD .58
Wall .549
Lowry .532
IT .522
Kyrie .457
Harden .449

Wonder if playing a series against Harden gives players time to adjust to his style and better contest shots without getting baited into committing "fouls".

Ronin Ray

Next NBA thread title should be He Ain't That Good.

Next we need to change this thread title to

Kawhi not that good Lenoard

Kawhi role player Lenoard

Kawhi not a superstar Lenoard

Kawhi not top 10 Lenoard

Lamarcus better the Kawhi aldridge

So many amazing choices for a new great thread title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom